Caroline & Park (2024) #5

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I'm sorry to say this but I think the Caroline - Frisky romance is over! Just a feeling without any proof !!

If true, then we can thank Park for that.  His always being home the last couple weeks.

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I'm sorry to say this but I think the Caroline - Frisky romance is over! Just a feeling without any proof !!

I have a similar feeling but for a different reason: the fucking is off camera now so we no longer see the intensity and energy that we saw before on camera.

We though thought that the Martina/Nelly relationship was over when we stopped seeing it but we later learned they just fucked in hotels and parking lots.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

If true, then we can thank Park for that.  His always being home the last couple weeks.

She's HIS partner!! Would you put up with what he has to? Because i certainly wouldn't.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, chogdad said:

She's HIS partner!! Would you put up with what he has to? Because i certainly wouldn't.

Maybe he should do a better job of being her "partner".  Then she wouldn't allow it.

It wasn't like she was neglecting him....and their "relationship" was increasing the traffic to their apartment, which translated to more money.

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Maybe he should do a better job of being her "partner".  Then she wouldn't allow it.

It wasn't like she was neglecting him....and their "relationship" was increasing the traffic to their apartment, which translated to more money.

Yes and THAT is the only interest in the place, a major reason why it happens. Without that, there are no viewers. So he has no choice, it's like "Do you want to get paid or not?". If it wasn't for the people who don't even live there, these 2 would be nothing. 

Don't you all get tired of saying always the same thing about that apartment ? It feels like being in a retirement home with half the people having dementia, the other Alzheimer.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, itohkata said:

Don't you all get tired of saying always the same thing about that apartment ? It feels like being in a retirement home with half the people having dementia, the other Alzheimer.

Yes, sir. Actually it's a phenomenon happening with most topics lately, especially B4. RLC is not the same anymore, lack of interesting characters or narratives to get involve with...

10 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

It's 7pm Barca time.  Is Caroline preparing to go out or someone coming to visit?  Hope I don't offend certain people for posting boring messages.  But this apartment is boring 100% of the time.

I fixed it for you.