Caroline & Park (2024) #5

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

gotta keep the natives from getting restless lmao.  more clickbait to follow i'm sure.

We all want to see them get intimate, but I will admit watching the two of them on the couch is kind of cute.  Caroline loves having her close, you can tell in her mannerisms.  Unlike being bored while the Professor is solving world problems at his computer.

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

We all want to see them get intimate, but I will admit watching the two of them on the couch is kind of cute.  Caroline loves having her close, you can tell in her mannerisms.  Unlike being bored while the Professor is solving world problems at his computer.

cute on the couch will only get them so far.  as long as caroline can go to her, i see no reason for anything significant to occur in the apartment especially when park is around.  the only thing that can save this predicament in my mind is for park to insist on a 3-some cuz it doesn't sound like he works outside the apartment anymore.

cute on the couch will only get them so far.  as long as caroline can go to her, i see no reason for anything significant to occur in the apartment especially when park is around.  the only thing that can save this predicament in my mind is for park to insist on a 3-some cuz it doesn't sound like he works outside the apartment anymore.

And I don't see a 3 some, especially on cam anytime soon.

28 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Not with Park, parked at his fucking computer.  Need to get some easy clicks to pay the light bill.

Even if he wasn't there. Really going to get down n dirty, or just tease and milk it for long as possible. 🤔

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

the only thing that can save this predicament in my mind is for park to insist on a 3-some cuz it doesn't sound like he works outside the apartment anymore.

He already tried... didn't go well 😅

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Even if he wasn't there. Really going to get down n dirty, or just tease and milk it for long as possible. 🤔

personally, from what i watched of them prior to not watching at all, i believe the tease and milk game will be their m.o. from now on.

personally, from what i watched of them prior to not watching at all, i believe the tease and milk game will be their m.o. from now on.

I still prefer milk over The Sloth and Kama at B4.

They know exactly what they are doing. Keeping up the suspense. 

200.gif

• Like 1