Caroline & Park (2024) #5

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

From what I see, both C&P are a 'reasonably' happy couple and what happens with Caro and the girls is merely just clickbait for RLC and they probably do more off cam out of sight of viewers. 

So noted....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

From what I see, both C&P are a 'reasonably' happy couple and what happens with Caro and the girls is merely just clickbait for RLC and they probably do more off cam out of sight of viewers. 

I don't see the same way. Not like Carol does with Frisky. Park only show affection towards Carol when he wants sex.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

Well now we know that Park has actually seen them making out. 

I never thought it was a secret.  I think he is fully aware of what's going on.  I think he wants to bring her into the relationship.  Problem is that Frisky may not like cock.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't see the same way. Not like Carol does with Frisky. Park only show affection towards Carol when he wants sex.

This morning when they awoke, she tried to initiate something, and he got up and started making breakfast.  So a lot of times, it's on his terms.

Just now, Keen Observer said:

This morning when they awoke, she tried to initiate something, and he got up and started making breakfast.

Just like most of their mornings. Sometimes this happens even when he wakes up with a morning wood.

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Something interesting on Frisky's phone.  Must be check RLC to see if they're "trending".  Yes, your click bait is working.

Watching TikTok or Instagram. You can see on Cam 7

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I never thought it was a secret.  I think he is fully aware of what's going on.  I think he wants to bring her into the relationship.  Problem is that Frisky may not like cock.

But if Frisky wants some of Caroline's fish 🐟 she'll have to taste Park's sausage 😃

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

But if Frisky wants some of Caroline's fish 🐟 she'll have to taste Park's sausage 😃

Only if they do it on cam....I'm sure she is getting the fish, we just don't see it.