Leora & Paul - (2024) #11

4 minutes ago, philo said:

That's Leora's camel toe outfit. I would be great if we could watch her model that for someone who could appreciate her effort to show off her pussy lips while fully clothed. 

pizza i volunteer GIF

I will carry that burden!!!!!😃

Women sometimes will spend hours preparing their body and selecting just the right outfit to show of their nipples and pussy. Too often the person close enough to reach out and touch seems to have little interest in demonstrating a little appreciation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anode said:

Hello Slipper Guyquad;

So for you when we are in love we don't fuck, it's platonic love then?

They have never been a rampant couple have they, even 10 years ago they did it probably the same amount as they do now. When she was dating LB she was home alone or with Malia vastly more than with him when she could have been, so any argument about 'Because it's Paul' falls down immediately. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

What is hard for me ot understand is how Leora could progress to have a relationship outside and one with Malia...and then go back to what her life was like ten years ago. Most people may think that development is moving forward not backward.

• Confused 1

il y a 28 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Ils n’ont jamais été un couple effréné, même il y a 10 ans, ils le faisaient probablement autant qu’aujourd’hui. Lorsqu'elle sortait avec LB, elle était bien plus seule à la maison ou avec Malia qu'avec lui quand elle aurait pu l'être, donc tout argument sur « Parce que c'est Paul » tombe immédiatement. 

Merci a toi !

I like it when Leora goes without panties. Although we think of her as being somewhat adventurous, she has not gone outside all day without panties (to my knowledge) like Shantal always did. But there is hope...some though we would never see Leora go naked on the balcony but we all saw it. She needs to get out of her head and be really wild once in a while. JMHO

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Any news about Malia 🌟

If there is any way to attract Malia back to the project (at least for a visit) then Leora should be leading that charge. 

• Like 1