Leora & Paul - (2024) #11

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You must have been smoking too much of that ganja again.   Cracking Up Lol GIF

Definitely on something. 

Why not give viewers a list of positions, scenarios, lingerie choices. Really get away from the total meaning of the site. 🤣

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know why he's there.  He's as useless at teats on a boar hog.

Useless as an ashtray on a motorbike. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, JeannieP said:

The prospect is exciting, at least it will give the viewer an opportunity to engage their imagination as to whether neighbours can spy on her or not. The little I watched last summer left me undecided, although the thought of it I found more than satisfying. If anything I would like to see brighter illumination though.

I don’t imagine it will be easy for her while Paul is in attendance though.

For me, prefer tease on Balcony, but main event inside where the cams and audio are better - all the better for enjoying Leora!

And ill always say its much better when Paul goes out (or in a deep slumber, is also pretty good). Leora is alot more free and expressive (imo)

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In a brown bodysuit lying on the bed on the laptop 

Wonderful ass looking at us 😊 🤤 

Wiggling at us! 😊

Was kinda hoping it was gonna be that green set - either her new one or the one she got a few weeks back...looking for to seeing those!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JeannieP said:

The prospect is exciting, at least it will give the viewer an opportunity to engage their imagination as to whether neighbours can spy on her or not. The little I watched last summer left me undecided, although the thought of it I found more than satisfying. If anything I would like to see brighter illumination though.

I don’t imagine it will be easy for her while Paul is in attendance though.

Sexy avatar. 

Do Want Booty Had Me Like GIF  🤣