Just for thought

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

guest couple packed for leaving right now,j'm sad,this girl are very nice and have hot body but bye for now,

see this couple in rlc appartment can be great but j don't think that's happen if it's a sister of dasha

guest couple packed for leaving right now,j'm sad,this girl are very nice and have hot body but bye for now,

see this couple in rlc appartment can be great but j don't think that's happen if it's a sister of dasha

She's georgous! I hope they come in this appartment, lovely face body and couple to :)

They have my vote  ;D

The girl is beautiful and sexy. And not afraid of the cameras. And the guy seems to be a better lover than Demid. At least he seems like a nice person. Not a caveman like Demid. And they have great friends (especially the pretty girls).

Or maybe they can have he apartment of Leora and Paul. I mean, really that couple has to go now. They are the dinosaurs of RLC  8) And they behave like that. Or maybe Alina and Anton. Are there really people here who find that couple attractive and interesting?

They have my vote  ;D

The girl is beautiful and sexy. And not afraid of the cameras. And the guy seems to be a better lover than Demid. At least he seems like a nice person. Not a caveman like Demid. And they have great friends (especially the pretty girls).

Or maybe they can have he apartment of Leora and Paul. I mean, really that couple has to go now. They are the dinosaurs of RLC  8) And they behave like that. Or maybe Alina and Anton. Are there really people here who find that couple attractive and interesting?

LOL Dasha and Demid live almost 3,000 miles (2868 to be exact.... yea, i did the math! lol) from Leora and Paul and Alina and Anton.  I highly doubt RLC will pay for this young couple  to pack their things and move halfway into the biggest country in the world just for a free apartment.

Guest pixels

They have my vote  ;D

In addition, Leora is one of the best. It will not replace. ;)

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎31 at 5:57 PM, tonpied said:

Definitely an "orgy". :) A couple of the girls sitting in the back while the guys play video games.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Y a rien ! pourquoi poster ?

"Le fichier que vous essayez de télécharger n'est plus disponible."

Ca signifie qu'il l'a été.... Sinon, ça sera "[...] n'existe pas".

Il a donc été retiré sous la demande de RLC ou juste par violation de la charte d'utilisateurs