Just for thought

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the Kitchen cam is off

es una mierda , estar pagando , y un sabado que es dia de estar en casa , y no se vea la camara 1 la 9 esta torcida y la 6 tiene algo delante tambien , donde coño estan los de mantenimiento .

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎31 at 5:57 PM, tonpied said:

Definitely an "orgy". :) A couple of the girls sitting in the back while the guys play video games.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Y a rien ! pourquoi poster ?

What was it? Can someone please reupload?

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎03 at 7:12 PM, korkodylas said:

Definitely an "orgy". :) A couple of the girls sitting in the back while the guys play video games.

It's a fake : nothing in teresting in the pic !!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎03 at 9:41 PM, tonpied said:

c'etait marqué dans l’entête du post lol ....

"A couple of the girls sitting in the back while the guys play video games."

"les filles sont assises sur leur cul pendant que les mecs jouent aux jeux videos" ^^

Guest norafan77

Wondering if Dasha and Demd are watching their apartment being used in this manner ? Can't say i'd appreciate my apartment turned over to random strangers....going through all my personal belongings !

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎03 at 4:38 AM, helicopuma said:

c'etait marqué dans l’entête du post lol ....

"A couple of the girls sitting in the back while the guys play video games."

"les filles sont assises sur leur cul pendant que les mecs jouent aux jeux videos" ^^

Très juste !

En fait, on ne lit pas : ON VEUT DES IMAGES DE LEURS FESSES, DE LEUR CHATTE, DE LEURS NICHONS !!!

C'est tout, pour le moment...

They are taking vavcation just like Diana and Alina except that they don't post it on the screen.

People in Russian have almost 2 weeks holiday so that's why you see empty apartments. And I doubt it's a test because they have never brought any of the guests on board for the project. It looks like they are renting D&D house to random strangers to host their parties and in the process ensure at least one of the

apartments don't stay empty for at least 10 days straight. Sounds like these 2 expect their friends to come

over since they gave them address and directions on the cellphone. Must be nice deal they got with RLC.

Were not strangers. Carrot-colored hair girl has been there at least 2 times in the past with Dasha.

Also, the previous party host couple has been there in the past as guests.

i agree. seen some of each group before.  looks like they are lending their apartment to friends while they are gone.  not to be overly critical of the forum members but sometimes the most logical and likely thing IS what is happening. 

it would be interesting to quiz the members of this forum to see how many believe Elvis is still alive?

i agree. seen some of each group before.  looks like they are lending their apartment to friends while they are gone.  not to be overly critical of the forum members but sometimes the most logical and likely thing IS what is happening. 

it would be interesting to quiz the members of this forum to see how many believe Elvis is still alive?

I hope he is ok...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Costello

I think Dasha is one of my favorites on RLC. lately she has become less entertaining almost boring. My other question is does she ever wash her yoga pants. She seems to wear them 24/7, she is a very clean person takes lots of showers but those pants have to smell pretty bad.