B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Your logic astounds me bro. Last week you said you hope Medusa doesn't become another sex worker like the others in B4, and now you say she is a do nothing girl. She has been in B4 7 days and is still probably finding her feet. What do you want her to do, go outside and mow the lawn or paint some walls. As viewers we are entitled to one thing and one thing only...visual access to the apartments...nothing else. Next week she might get Masshole's dick in her holes and you'll STILL moan. If there is something on can you don't like then sign out or switch cams. Isn't that what you told someone less that 48 hours ago. People here, well the jealous nutjobs say I'm inconsistent and yet you say that tripe lol. Where are you performing next, I want tickets to see your comedy show.  

My only regret here is that I can't upvote you 100 times.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, itohkata said:

My only regret here is that I can't upvote you 100 times.

Not sure how to take that lol...erm, thanks maybe lol. 

41 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Your logic astounds me bro. Last week you said you hope Medusa doesn't become another sex worker like the others in B4, and now you say she is a do nothing girl. She has been in B4 7 days and is still probably finding her feet. What do you want her to do, go outside and mow the lawn or paint some walls. As viewers we are entitled to one thing and one thing only...visual access to the apartments...nothing else. Next week she might get Masshole's dick in her holes and you'll STILL moan. If there is something on can you don't like then sign out or switch cams. Isn't that what you told someone less that 48 hours ago. People here, well the jealous nutjobs say I'm inconsistent and yet you say that tripe lol. Where are you performing next, I want tickets to see your comedy show.  

I was only povoking you about Medusa! Obviously it worked !!! If you leave Karma alone than I will leave Medusa alone !!

• Haha 1

Il y a 4 heures, Lasse a dit :

Medusa est une grosse déception ! Jusqu'à présent, elle n'a rien contribué ! Cela lui convenait mieux d'être la servante de Masha ! Une bonne idée serait qu'elle retourne à Rome et amène Massimo avec elle. Il aimerait rester avec Masha et Medusa au moins quelques semaines. Après il pourra essayer avec Babi !!

Trop tard, Masha a trouvé une nouvelle chaussure à son pied et elle a choisi trois tailles au dessus.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I was only povoking you about Medusa! Obviously it worked !!! If you leave Karma alone than I will leave Medusa alone !!

It doesn't work that way bro and you know it. I will not stop ridiculing Karma if I dislike something I see she is or isn't doing on cam. Even if I did stop then you would still say the things you have about others. Some of you can't stop talking about Masshole even though he no longer goes to B4, so based on that then whether I stop or not then you will continue to ridicule the others lol. Some here even spend all their time whilst logged on watching and listening to Masshole whilst he is in his room working from home lol, which is hilarious. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Strange that those girls ignore Hawk so much, when Mass comes in they are around him like flies but Hawk apparently doesn't have enough charisma for that even though he doesn't do anything wrong at all 

I fear Hawk is not bad boy enough for them because all he has done is fuck Marilyn, snog Tessa and hung out with Kat. 

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Trop tard, Masha a trouvé une nouvelle chaussure à son pied et elle a choisi trois tailles au dessus.

No,, Medusa's substitute is that small guy who helps from time to time!

1 minute ago, darcher111 said:

These 2 freaks eating 🤣. He feeds her then kisses her cheek like a well done. Weirdest pair on RLC ever and we've had a lot.

Imagine if they got an apartment as a couple on RLC...JFC that would be the biggest mistake RLC EVER made lol. If it weren't for the cams, I bet Tantra would dress in nappies and play the role of adult baby lol. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

No,, Medusa's substitute is that small guy who helps from time to time!

That's Handy Manny or Bob The Builder whichever you prefer if at all. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Imagine if they got an apartment as a couple on RLC...JFC that would be the biggest mistake RLC EVER made lol. If it weren't for the cams, I bet Tantra would dress in nappies and play the role of adult baby lol. 

Truth be told I have nothing against Karma but something does'nt sit right with Chris. Like you say I bet he has a secret side as some deviant. Slothing around in a gimp suit with a butt plug up his ass when the cameras arent about.

• Haha 3