B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

29 minutes ago, Lasse said:

May I recommend you to chose some other cameras !

May I then request that you all not look at Tantra's ass so that I will be spared the topcam?, you certainly do not understand that every time the ass opens this is visible on the first cams and RLC does not give the option to remove this, pee sex and open assholes apparently do well on RLC

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Darf ich euch dann bitten, dass ihr alle nicht auf Tantras Arsch schaut, damit mir die Topcam erspart bleibt?, ihr versteht sicher nicht, dass jedes Mal, wenn sich der Arsch öffnet, dies auf den ersten Cams sichtbar ist und RLC nicht die Möglichkeit gibt, dies zu entfernen, pinkeln Sex und offene Arschlöcher machen sich anscheinend gut auf RLC

offene Arschlöcher machen sich anscheinend  auch gut in Foren 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

May I recommend you to chose some other cameras !

aap.jpg.8b2c718b2377c1d7d35c85f22e549411.jpg

If someone has this photo in his profile, you don't have to be surprised by anything anymore 😂

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Noodle said:

aap.jpg.8b2c718b2377c1d7d35c85f22e549411.jpg

If someone has this photo in his profile, you don't have to be surprised by anything anymore 😂

don't you recognize that person ?  By the way... you know where people who attack me personally end up, right ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, jove a dit :

Putain de Tantra vient d'arriver... week-end de merde

La séance de frottage a commencée encore un Week end collé serré pour Karma et son gourou !!!!!

Hace 3 horas, Ash1 dijo:

Creo que es más la ausencia de Massimo que la llegada de Medusa. Siempre he sentido que hay una mayor unidad entre los inquilinos del B4 y un ambiente mucho mejor cuando Massimo está ausente que cuando está allí, incluidas las dos semanas que estuvo fuera a finales del año pasado.

Be careful, don't talk like that about Massimo, there are people who will be offended and criticize you...😁

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, jove said:

It's high time Karma quit this project and go work somewhere else, tired of seeing her with this asshole

She's waiting for the train ticket so she can put you in it.

• Haha 3