B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Es wird sich sogar zum Besseren ändern, wenn Karma diese Marionette loswird.

Ihr Wort in Gottes Gehörgang ! Aber wie man jetzt sehen kann ist diese optische Perle immer noch dort , befummelt Karma ohne innere Beteiligung und stopft allerlei Grünzeug in sich hinein. So lange Karma in RLC ist wird sich daran nichts ändern.

11 hours ago, Lasse said:

Why is Numi still in B4 ? The laziest girl ever on RLC ! Just as lazy is Naya who stays in bed 22 hours a day! Under what conditions were they  given their jobs? Katarina and now Medusa are also two do-nothing girls! Medusa especially is a major failure by RLC. In Rome she seemed to have lots of energy but now - nothing !!

Medusa makes it to the refrigerator when she wants something to eat.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Vielleich ist es wie in der Fernsehwerbung : je mieser , abartiger und   substanzloser sie ist desto wirksamer ist sie. Aber das entspricht dem Zeitgeist und dem durchschnittlichen Konsumenten.

What should young girls who want to have fun with boys or with themselves do? This is not a monastery and they are not nuns. Maybe you chose the wrong channel? 😏

Fork Seems About Right GIF by FTX_Officialnothing like the holidays nun GIF

9 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ihr Wort in Gottes Gehörgang ! Aber wie man jetzt sehen kann ist diese optische Perle immer noch dort , befummelt Karma ohne innere Beteiligung und stopft allerlei Grünzeug in sich hinein. So lange Karma in RLC ist wird sich daran nichts ändern.

Sing U Mad Bro GIF by Travis

From the way Chris behaves I think he is included in the list of the 10 sex maniacs of Spain and Germany. He's really worse than Daytona, he doesn't even leave her when he gets up from the chair, his hands are always sticky. IT'S SHAMEFUL.
This asshole gets angry when someone "disturbs" him by coming into the kitchen like Naya did today, sex maniac. And then he writes love letters to say... "I don't want to separate from my wife but I like our reaction as it is" YOU BAD ASSHOLE GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK. Sara has to work a lot on Karma to get a good result.

Karma stop, you only make enemies if you behave like this. He has a lot of time to waste, but you live in a small community to preserve. I would be curious to know if he really has a wife or is it an excuse to not take on commitments and responsibilities. You are destroyed when he arrives, WAKE UP

I'm just waiting for the first one of you to blame Karma for Putin's bombing of Ukraine!! I mean she is blamed for everything ! She should leave because of her nose!!! Can it be lower? It must be a pain for you to see that all the other girls like her and she likes them.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Medusa makes it to the refrigerator when she wants something to eat.  :biggrin:

Harley without a functional leg is more fun to watch than the whole villa.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Was sollten junge Mädchen tun, den Spaß mit Jungen oder mit sich selbst haben wollen? Dies ist kein Kloster und sie sind keine Nonnen. Vielleicht hast du den falschen Kanal gewählt?  😏

Fork scheint möglicherweise das richtige GIF von FTX_Official zu seinEs gibt nichts Besseres als das Feiertags-Nonnen-GIF

Ach du meine Güte ! wieder ein Mißverständnis .  Das war eine subjektive Aussage von mir zu der vermuteten Abonnentenanzahl . Man sollte meinen daß diese sinkt wenn die Qualität von RLC sinkt. Ich vermute aber daß diese Anzahl der Abonnenten sogar auch jetzt steigt oder zumindest gleich bleibt. Sonst hätte RLC schon längst reagiert und  an diesem Zustand  etwas geändert. Aber natürlich bemühen sich die Entscheider bei RLC genau das zu liefern was der durchschnittliche Abonnent-In verlangt und gern sehen möchte und auch dafür sein Geld überweist.

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Aspetto solo che il primo di voi incolpi il Karma per il bombardamento dell'Ucraina da parte di Putin!! Voglio dire, è incolpata di tutto! Dovrebbe andarsene a causa del suo naso!!! Può essere più basso? Deve essere doloroso per te vedere che piace a tutte le altre ragazze e che a lei piacciono loro.

Don't forget that there's basically a reason for all this hatred: she's the only one who passed through RLC from November onwards who didn't get fucked by the big pig

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Non dimentichiamoci che fondamentalmente c'è un motivo per tutto questo odio: lei è l'unica, passata per RLC da novembre in poi, a non farsi scopare dal porco

You remember the big pig right? The record holder of the blue balls, bigger than the ones he brought home Samson

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Don't forget that there's basically a reason for all this hatred: she's the only one who passed through RLC from November onwards who didn't get fucked by the big pig

And ???

• Haha 1