B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

46 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Es macht mehr Spaß, einer Harley ohne funktionierendes Bein zuzuschauen als der ganzen Villa.

Das ist richtig und zeigt wieder einmal den großen  Einfluß schöner optischer und anatomischer Merkmale der Mädchen auf den emotionalen Zustand der geneigten Abonnentenschaft.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Some things one just have to learn to live with it.  After all the tenants are not there for a lifetime but only a mere matter of months. Karma and Sara should be departing sometime soon.  It's just a matter of when.  

I've always said everything has an ending to it and for sure they will both leave at some point. Like many here are now saying, the farm needs to new animals to play with.

48 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

Harley without a functional leg is more fun to watch than the whole villa.

Takes her a lot longer to get from point A to B with her leg condition.  Some guys like their girls slow.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You could say the same about the guys also, so much time and hate invested in the guys who likely read the forums too. This is a risk too but nobody gives a shit. You can't just concern yourself with the wellbeing of the girls and then carry on ridiculing the guys lol. So much concentrated hate toward the guys lol and as for me, I don't dislike Karma, I just don't like some of her choices in life which she brings to the project when really it could be done off cam and somewhere else. 

It is true that I dislike some guys-one is TantraChris-but I definitly don't hate anyone!! And it doesn't pleasure me to keep on writing bad things about them !! I Like Karma and I will keep on defending her !!

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I've always said everything has an ending to it and for sure they will both leave at some point. Like many here are now saying, the farm needs to new animals to play with.

I'll see if Irma's out in the pasture.  Yup, she's there giving twerking lessons.   

Best Friends Dancing GIF by Art UK

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

It is true that I dislike some guys-one is TantraChris-but I definitly don't hate anyone!! And it doesn't pleasure me to keep on writing bad things about them !! I Like Karma and I will keep on defending her !!

Karma is eye candy, that's as far as it goes for me and importantly, she is nice to Medusa, and I did say from the start she would be the one to welcome Medusa first and in the way that she has. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll see if Irma's out in the pasture.  Yup, she's there giving twerking lessons.   

Best Friends Dancing GIF by Art UK

Irma is busy travelling the World it seems. I say bring her back and Kristy, who is also traveling a lot still. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma is eye candy, that's as far as it goes for me and importantly, she is nice to Medusa, and I did say from the start she would be the one to welcome Medusa first and in the way that she has. 

I am also pleased that they became friends so quickly. 

I am also pleased that they became friends so quickly. 

We should try that on here, have a group hug and all get along nicely, because we will be here a lot longer than the tenants will be on RLC lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

We should try that on here, have a group hug and all get along nicely, because we will be here a lot longer than the tenants will be on RLC lol. 

I'm all for it! (as long as the hug doesn't get too intimate)

I'm all for it! (as long as the hug doesn't get too intimate)

Me too, and the same applies, the power of positive thinking goes far...which some here find it impossible to do. It's all fun and games though, happy days.