B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

simply because sara realized at some point what an asshole max is, and fucks behind sara's back with other girls and the girls talk to each other about everything and he is so stupid and doesn't get it (it's my own fault I just say)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Not sure how to take that lol...erm, thanks maybe lol. 

That was very first degree. I do agree 100% with you about what what we are entitled to as viewers. 

I'm so tired of reading that X or Y is lazy, or does not put a show, or whatever (even if I might sometime agree with those comments). Yet my solution for that is easy : I switch cam or go do something more meaningful.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I am curious what Medusa does and where she goes when she is out for the day. I assume she doesn't really know people in Barcelona?

Even if she knows nobody, Barcelona is a nice city to walk around, you have beaches and the ocean, some very interesting landmarks, etc.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

semplicemente perché Sara ad un certo punto ha capito cos'è uno stronzo Max, e scopa alle spalle di Sara con altre ragazze e le ragazze parlano tra loro di tutto e lui è così stupido e non capisce (è colpa mia, lo dico e basta)

By the way, did you see that the big pig took refuge in B2 to avoid having to pay for room and board in Barcelona? He tried to fuck Dayana's aunt and couldn't (a poor BJ pushing her head towards his cock, no will on her part), he tried to fuck Dayana and couldn't, he tried to get Dayana into a threesome and Dayana said yes but she already had the third one, that is the male. Poor boy, three days of blue balls. A certainly positive result: he saved on food and accommodation costs

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, itohkata said:

Anche se non conosce nessuno, Barcellona è una bella città in cui passeggiare, ci sono spiagge e oceano, alcuni monumenti molto interessanti, ecc.

Sorry, not really an ocean

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

By the way, did you see that the big pig took refuge in B2 to avoid having to pay for room and board in Barcelona? He tried to fuck Dayana's aunt and couldn't (a poor BJ pushing her head towards his cock, no will on her part), he tried to fuck Dayana and couldn't, he tried to get Dayana into a threesome and Dayana said yes but she already had the third one, that is the male. Poor boy, three days of blue balls. A certainly positive result: he saved on food and accommodation costs

I don't follow this guy, I never have and I won't, I'll have a quick look but I'll be back on another cam in a minute

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Non seguo questo ragazzo, non l'ho mai fatto e non lo farò, darò una rapida occhiata ma tornerò su un'altra telecamera tra un minuto

Just one moment isn't enough for you, it took him two days to collect the blue balls

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Un solo attimo non ti basta, gli ci sono voluti due giorni per raccogliere le palline blu

But now that he's finished being a pain in the ass in B2 he'll start again in B7, never mind, we'll get over it

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Volevo che Neytiri e Aziza rimanessero a lungo su questo sito, eppure abbiamo Sara e Karma con le sue stronzate sul tantra qui da mesi, per favore sbarazzati di questi due

I understand Karma that not everyone likes but Sara? Sara hasn't fucked the big pig in just 7 days and are you already tired?

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I understand Karma that not everyone likes but Sara? Sara hasn't fucked the big pig in just 7 days and are you already tired?

It's not about Sara fucking Massi or not, she brings a lot of negative energy in B4, she has been here for like 6 months, time to go and need a fresher start in B4.

• Upvote 2