B2 - General Topic 2024 #8 (April / May)

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Anyone knows where Nadia is ??  

All that stuff she has lying around in her room attacked her while she was sleeping and dragged her under the bed.  

• Haha 2

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nadia arriving back at B-2.  I had checked replay for when she left to see whether she had gone on another trip to the City of Light.  She hadn't.  Not wearing the same clothes she was wearing when she left, so probably a visit to a good friend, or one of her ex's.  And the clothes she wore on her return were either newly purchased, or she has clothes in another apartment in Barcelona.

5 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Nadia arriving back at B-2.  I had checked replay for when she left to see whether she had gone on another trip to the City of Light.  She hadn't.  Not wearing the same clothes she was wearing when she left, so probably a visit to a good friend, or one of her ex's.  And the clothes she wore on her return were either newly purchased, or she has clothes in another apartment in Barcelona.

Or a wealthy client paid for her to stay with them for several days and bought some new attire for her, completely possible. 

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Or a wealthy client paid for her to stay with them for several days and bought some new attire for her, completely possible. 

U mean the ones that pay €60k for her not to fuck them?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

U mean the ones that pay €60k for her not to fuck them?

They are called 'Dinner Dates' which doesn't necessarily require sexual activity but merely companionship which is why I never mentioned sex anywhere in my comment because it's completely possible engagements like what Nadia employs can be non sexual. 

• Haha 1

Or maybe not ::)

Leaving Outfit

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Blue cardigan goes in her bag

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Arriving Home

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

True.  But the reason I don't think so is that for Nadia, she was udder dressed for a wealthy client.  Far too casual.  Replay from when she was leaving B-2 for wherever.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Like 1