B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

On 4/10/2024 at 4:24 PM, poncherello said:

I agree 100% with what you write because I wrote the same things, perhaps with slightly different words, about two months ago after the first breakup between the two and Chris's return. Karma is drugged by him and those pills that he offers her, and that she takes, when she arrives make me very doubtful. Do you know what? I believe that this story will end before she and Sara leave the project, otherwise good luck Karma and good luck Sara. As I wrote some time ago, the two of them need a big ocean where they can sail hand in hand (I'm not saying fucking which is the last thing that interests me, I'm not like many others in this forum) because they need each other ; Karma to discover and Sara to acquire rationality, even if I find it hard for her, Thanks Walter

so if sara aka (da) should really read the topic, I would make a bet with the members here and you as soon as you shoot massimo in the wind again, how many days it will take until you will chew on Max sausages again, in the normal case it is 10-12 days in which you ignore him and talk bad about him, until you are so stupid again and play hoppe hoppe rider on his tail again.

But Karma is the only one of the two ladies who takes this special friendship seriously, because sara asks Karma for help and what the end of the song is you can see again sara and max 3.0. So I say now if Karma needed help I wouldn't bet a cent on sara, as selfish and wrong as she is.

Sara is just a stupid selfish person who, as soon as she is horny, would get involved with the devil again and again just to satisfy her lust without regard for other people.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

If Sara, or indeed Mass talks bad about the other to whoever, then by this point they should stop them and say "Tell it to the Pigeons, because it means nothing".

They deserve one another because they are as bad as one another. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

quindi se Sara aka (da) dovesse davvero leggere l'argomento, farei una scommessa con i membri qui e voi, non appena sparerete di nuovo massimo al vento, quanti giorni ci vorranno prima che masticherete di nuovo le salsicce di Max, nel caso normale sono 10-12 giorni in cui lo ignori e parli male di lui, finché non sei di nuovo così stupido e giochi di nuovo a fare il cavaliere hoppe hoppe alle sue calcagna.

Ma Karma è l'unica delle due donne che prende sul serio questa amicizia speciale, perché Sara chiede aiuto a Karma e qual è la fine della canzone potete vedere di nuovo Sara e Max 3.0. Quindi ora dico che se Karma avesse bisogno di aiuto non scommetterei un centesimo su Sara, per quanto egoista e sbagliata com'è.

Sara è solo una stupida persona egoista che, non appena è arrapata, si lascia coinvolgere ancora e ancora dal diavolo solo per soddisfare la sua lussuria senza riguardo per le altre persone.

Karma knows very well that Sara is stupid so he will always be available to help her. Sara is just stupid

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Karma sa benissimo che Sara è stupida quindi sarà sempre disponibile ad aiutarla. Sara è semplicemente stupida

Nobody bets because everyone knows you're right

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

Maybe someone gave him a lesson in good manners and this, which is simple, he learned, but he forgets that after knocking you have to wait "come in". Other things that are a little more complicated, such as eating at your house, don't interfere if some people are doing their things, don't fuck in public like this afternoon, he hasn't learned them yet. And I think he certainly won't learn them before leaving the project. Which I hope happens soon

One step at a time......

2 hours ago, chogdad said:

This tantric sex thing, do they have to do this EVERY time? Doesn't she want to say sometimes, let's just have a quickie?

Every time I see them. I guess that’s what they want. It’s a pretty unproductive time consuming hobby

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chogdad said:

If Sara, or indeed Mass talks bad about the other to whoever, then by this point they should stop them and say "Tell it to the Pigeons, because it means nothing".

They deserve one another because they are as bad as one another. 

Whoever tells it too the pigeons better wear a wide brimmed hat so the pigeons don't shit on their lips. :biggrin:

f97a.gif

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, wegeleba said:

Is Naya leaving RLC? Her suitcase looks half packed, and her bed is not made anymore

maybe, but for that she has to get out of the bed and she has to prepare well... you don't just step on that scary floor 🙄

• Haha 1