B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

47 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Whilst Karma is not my favourite and far from actually, I think the repulsive one is Tantra. I find every time when he appears on cam my heart sinks because just knowing he is in the house really makes me vomit. I know many feel that way when Masshole is in B4 but Tantra is 100 times worse and simply vile... but if that is what Karma likes then it's her choice and life.

He gives Sloths a bad reputation. There's a rumor that the Tantric Society is revoking his membership.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you're right about that, but it's gross that Karma always pees on everything when she has sex... how are they ever going to clean that room when she leaves and does she do this in the living room too?, nice for those other girls, she is just a very dirty girl

Svetlana will get an extra bonus for cleaning her "stall".

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Marilyn's new hairstyle reminds me of Neytiri's one when she first joined this site.

👍Except Neyt looked ridiculous. Marilyn's is not so bad.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

They're BOTH fucking disgusting!! Of all the sex that takes place in the kitchen,lr bathroom,these two have been the ONLY two I find particularly repulsive!!!!🤢🤮

I must be the only one that has never watched them have sex. When I see them together I watch something else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I must be the only one that has never watched them have sex. When I see them together I watch something else.

I watched them once maybe thrice, but not anymore and evidently more and more viewers are avoiding watching them because he clearly cannot satisfy her during his 5 minutes of penetrative sex so has to spend 5 hours feeling her up and doing everything at a speed like he's on the frickin Moon. 

• Haha 3

I must admit I'd like to have at least once in a lifetime a 3 days of non-stop sex 😇

PS

for those who don't know it ... "Once in a lifetime" is also a Talking Heads fabulous song ...

6 minutes ago, Slow said:

Ich muss zugeben, dass ich mindestens einmal im Leben gerne drei Tage lang ununterbrochen Sex hätte  😇

PS

Für diejenigen, die es nicht wissen ... „Once in a life“ ist auch ein fabelhafter Talking Heads-Song ...

Ob das ein so erstrebenswertes Ziel ist und ob das dann dem Geist und dem Körper eine Wohltat ist sei dahingestellt. Mir scheint daß die beiden Ausdauersportler im Fernwettkampf mit Massimo und Sara/ und andere Sexpartnerinnen , stehen wollen.