Vita & Nikita (2024) #1

il y a 2 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Lol who knows eh, who knows...and yes it's not our fault a youngster has  might potentially have appeared on cam.  

Fixed that for you. I can be precise, too. 😉 

And my guess is still 18 or 19. Of course this could mean she's possibly a bit older or younger than that, but as it seems OK for RLC, I wouldn't worry about it, or they would have put the apartment UM remotely, so I assume they know her actual age. I reckon tenants have to notify RLC if guests are in when the tenants themselves are on vacation. I assume this includes providing dates of birth, or at least confirming they're 18.

And if they didn't: again, not our fault.

Makes me wonder now: say a friend of a tenant had a newborn baby, and drops by cradling her baby (just a visit, no orgy or anything), would that be disallowed, too?... Seems pretty innocent to me... But maybe potential for a can of worms they don't want to open?...

Something similar was in the news years ago: an 18+ art exhibition in the US where a mom was actually disallowed to enter with her barely a few months old baby... I remember that was considered a bit extreme over here in Europe. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Fixed that for you. I can be precise, too. 😉 

And my guess is still 18 or 19. Of course this could mean she's possibly a bit older or younger than that, but as it seems OK for RLC, I wouldn't worry about it, or they would have put the apartment UM remotely, so I assume they know her actual age. I reckon tenants have to notify RLC if guests are in when the tenants themselves are on vacation. I assume this includes providing dates of birth, or at least confirming they're 18.

And if they didn't: again, not our fault.

Makes me wonder now: say a friend of a tenant had a newborn baby, and drops by cradling her baby (just a visit, no orgy or anything), would that be disallowed, too?... Seems pretty innocent to me... But maybe potential for a can of worms they don't want to open?...

Something similar was in the news years ago: an 18+ art exhibition in the US where a mom was actually disallowed to enter with her barely a few months old baby... I remember that was considered a bit extreme over here in Europe. 

Yes boss lol. 

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Good to see you know your place. 🙂 

I'm just tired, it's 2am for me, you wrote an essay after I always said everything is good from my end lol. Good chat though. 

il y a 3 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

I'm just tired, it's 2am for me, you wrote an essay after I always said everything is good from my end lol. Good thank though. 

3 AM here, lol.

But I'll call it a night, too.

Il y a 2 heures, corvette08 a dit :

After her mother went to sleep the sister lied on her belly and bated.....And she was playing with her pussy before that. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They already left, apparently. Was anything to be seen when they got up? (of sis, not mom 😉 )

And indeed, I already had the impression last night she had a bit of an itch down there... Small panties, too. 🙂 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Or 24. Some girls look way younger than they are, just as well as the opposite.

I'm assuming it's OK with RLC. If not: not our fault.

Caroline is an example of the opposite.

Il y a 6 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Caroline is an example of the opposite.

How old is Caroline?

Most of her friends seem in their early 20s (so she probably is as well), though she could pass for mid 20s or even a bit more. 

8 hours ago, Epikouros said:

How old is Caroline?

Most of her friends seem in their early 20s (so she probably is as well), though she could pass for mid 20s or even a bit more. 

Supposedly 18-19

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...