Vita & Nikita (2024) #1

Says Billy Lee to Tammy Sue, "Hey, ya know with the money we gonna get from this here camera show, we can have another youngin!  Whaddya say I fire up some George Strait and we get down to baby makin!  I knows that George gets you wetter than a sheepdog in a rain storm!  🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

you and many others i'm sure.  look at it this way and you will never be disappointed;  rlc does NOT give a flying fuck about their viewers!

That was merely a joke. And yeah, I'm on that team too. 

3 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I actually took it more of they were taking a chance at being seen by "neighbors", exhibitionism.  Last night, they had the window open for part of it with her moaning out of it.

I just point out that for the cameras, it isn't a good thing, after all they are meant to be seen. You still managed to disagree with that. That's the third time, this pisses me right off so i can't be bothered anymore.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

I just point out that for the cameras, it isn't a good thing, after all they are meant to be seen. You still managed to disagree with that. That's the third time, this pisses me right off so i can't be bothered anymore.

Are you actually keeping a notebook with tally marks or something?

Considering that 95% of your posts in the threads I follow are about everything being "clickbait", it's not hard for you take responses as disagreement.  If you were a bit more constructive in your posts and less negative and repetitive, you might get better responses.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

@Noldus Remember when we spoke about this. Looks like they are still sending out RLC Newsletters!!!

But for once, the description does not seem full of shit, but rather honest. I respect that.

• Haha 2