Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

16 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Whatever they are going thru, they have fallen to the least active couple of on the site.  I can't believe this but they have fallen below Esenia and Dima.  Val and Jul have fallen to the second least active with their friend present after a good run in Feb.  the unfortunate part of all this is L&T have been near the bottom of activity for the last couple of months if not more then a year.  

We should thank them for their service and say time to go...

No explosion like people are expecting, lol.

First, if you have some way to gauge what being near the bottom means I sure would like to know how it works because that's not what I see, unless they're showing us different things.

Secondly, I will repeat the question I asked before. I don't ask it to throw your opinion or anyone's opinion in your face. I ask it because nobody has ever answered it properly.

What is the point of going to a forum where mostly fans are (unless I'm mistaken, this is a fan page) and saying they need to go?

The only answer I ever get is to show an opposing opinion abut the apartment dwellers. Ok I get that. But who is that opinion aimed at? Obviousy, other fans and I don't care and will just shut it out. The people that agree and have been saying it a long time know who they are so they aren't benefiting except to chime in and perhaps create a ganglike environment so nobody posts because they are afraid you will make fun of them. Who does that leave, that may be reading these posts. RLC, who doesn't give a damn as long as Linda does just enough to get by. Then there is Linda, who obviously, is going to continue as long as it helps them.

That is why I ask what is the logic of saying they need to go?

So they can be replaced. By what? Another skinny-assed bimbo and some dumbass dude like there already is here 50 times over? No thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

What is the point of going to a forum where mostly fans are (unless I'm mistaken, this is a fan page) and saying they need to go?

Brilliant, oh how I laughed lol. 

• Like 1

You don’t agree that’s fine.   Where does it say fan page.   I thought a forum was a place where people of different opinions expressed their views.  Read all the apt pages there is a host of good and negative feedback on the participants.   Read all of the differing views on Caroline and park.  Or the different views of the men in b7.  

i am not looking for your vote of approval.  But without being disrespectful sharing a view different then yours which is the purpose of a forum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, studev3131 said:

You don’t agree that’s fine.   Where does it say fan page.   I thought a forum was a place where people of different opinions expressed their views.  Read all the apt pages there is a host of good and negative feedback on the participants.   Read all of the differing views on Caroline and park.  Or the different views of the men in b7.  

i am not looking for your vote of approval.  But without being disrespectful sharing a view different then yours which is the purpose of a forum

Thank you for the respectful reply. I always appear very annoying. Everybody knows it. Sorry about that.

You're correct about it not explicitly stating that it's a fan page. To me, it is. But that doesn't matter.

I am not asking anyone's approval. I ask a simple question and you answered by saying it's an open forum and you should be able to post your opinion. I am agreeing with that and I think I already mentioned that. It's not the point. The question was why do it? What effect does it have?

Peace

I do believe that rlc staff monitor the page and some of the contributors are rlc staffers themselves.   If you have seen some of the replay edits and to a lesser extent removal of some of the girls I believe it’s based on feedback they see on here and other forums.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I do believe that rlc staff monitor the page and some of the contributors are rlc staffers themselves.   If you have seen some of the replay edits and to a lesser extent removal of some of the girls I believe it’s based on feedback they see on here and other forums.  

Thank you. That is exactly the answer I hoped to hear. At least I have a motive. But, what do you wish to happen to this apartment? Who should be here?

@jugghead I believe RLC was at its best when there was a good rotation of guests.  other then leora because of her crazy fan club, they shoud rotate everyone.  give us variety.  get rid of linda and tibor, Marsha.  I would say leora but her fan club is slo large that they'll never do that.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

@jugghead I believe RLC was at its best when there was a good rotation of guests.  other then leora because of her crazy fan club, they shoud rotate everyone.  give us variety.  get rid of linda and tibor, Marsha.  I would say leora but her fan club is slo large that they'll never do that.

To me, it's the Barca apartments that need the rotation. That is their function. I believe it's enough. You do remember when it was just three girls in B1 yes? That was Barca. Now it is how many single girls in how many apartments? If that's not rotation, someone needs to explain it better to me.

Well another 'productive' day to society (3 members of the fanclub) for Miss Lazy-B on the couch. She must be overwhelmed with proudness !       #freakinlazy

proud GIF