Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

On 4/25/2024 at 12:14 AM, Howard said:

I think something traumatic happened to her a couple years ago.

Yes you are observant, it has been just about over a year ago now. It was the reason they was about to leave the project, aswell as the reason they are still here.

Linda are a fragile soul and still are, although abit selfcentre, thats what my feelings are.

Even though I say this I will NOT spill what, just this feels like breaking a confidence, perhaps I will someday this aint that day though.

4 hours ago, Brimby said:

Yes you are observant, it has been just about over a year ago now. It was the reason they was about to leave the project, aswell as the reason they are still here.

Linda are a fragile soul and still are, although abit selfcentre, thats what my feelings are.

Even though I say this I will NOT spill what, just this feels like breaking a confidence, perhaps I will someday this aint that day though.

Me, knowing exactly how you feel.

Understand Tim Heidecker GIF by Adult Swim

4 hours ago, Brimby said:

Thank you for not saying what you know. Especially since they are still on RLC. I know you know that.👍

Whatever they are going thru, they have fallen to the least active couple of on the site.  I can't believe this but they have fallen below Esenia and Dima.  Val and Jul have fallen to the second least active with their friend present after a good run in Feb.  the unfortunate part of all this is L&T have been near the bottom of activity for the last couple of months if not more then a year.  

We should thank them for their service and say time to go...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2