Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

44 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well, like I said, T Bone will never grow up and to be honest Linda is wasted on him. I'd happily take over his saved game and take her on even being a bigger Linda than 4+ years back tattoo or no tattoo. I love that woman.  

Well I'm sure you're loving watching her beautiful stretch marks and  amazing pussy,as she lays naked on her bed🥰

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Well I'm sure you're loving watching her beautiful stretch marks and  amazing pussy,as she lays naked on her bed🥰

Sure am.

• Like 1

Nevertheless, still Linda is my favourite on RLC....also I do not mind being her follower on OF....she is a lady and I do respect her as she is....her body and soul....yes, we may all say whatever we want about them, but, honestly, if a naked lady lies in bed beside me and I do not even give her even a kiss, I would rather kill myself than live for another day with same behaviour....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

T Bore just got home and is horny, playing with those kids really got him worked up🤣

He's been home all evening boss!

53 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He's been home all evening boss!

My bad,so used to him NOT being there,just hard to believe he was home and not caressing voluptous Linda.😝

• Like 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

My bad,so used to him NOT being there,just hard to believe he was home and not caressing voluptous Linda.😝

He's more interested in kids...not in a bad way may one add, but there's 4 things he loves more than Linda...kids, rapping, Lego and Mayonnaise. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He's more interested in kids...not in a bad way may one add, but there's 4 things he loves more than Linda...kids, rapping, Lego and Mayonnaise. 

You forgot breakdancing 😆....this guy is such a fucking goof 

• Haha 3