Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

I know I'll make Jugg dislike me but...I was thinking Linda was wrong to change her mind about leaving RLC.

In recent months we haven't seen any improvements from Linda, she goes around with those big titties out but nothing else. The rare times she fucks with Tibor she has the same expression as a dead man walking going to the gallows and what's more Linda has never been a girl that masturbate often. In short, the fact that she has huge breasts does not justify her presence and it certainly seems that even Linda herself understands this. You see her face she looks like wants to be somewhere else.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I know I'll make Jugg dislike me but...I was thinking Linda was wrong to change her mind about leaving RLC.

In recent months we haven't seen any improvements from Linda, she goes around with those big titties out but nothing else. The rare times she fucks with Tibor she has the same expression as a dead man walking going to the gallows and what's more Linda has never been a girl that masturbate often. In short, the fact that she has huge breasts does not justify her presence and it certainly seems that even Linda herself understands this. You see her face she looks like wants to be somewhere else.

Since just before Christmas Linda has been living her life in the apartment completely naked on and off but as for bating, she doesn't have to do that I guess, and we aren't as viewers automatically entitled to anything when it comes to sexual activity. I love Linda but she does definitely appear as someone who no longer wants to be part of the RLC family, she probably wants a kid and all that shite but T Bone would rather work in the community with kids and write rap songs and continue with their photography business. IDK, JMO.  

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Since just before Christmas Linda has been living her life in the apartment completely naked on and off but as for bating, she doesn't have to do that I guess, and we aren't as viewers automatically entitled to anything when it comes to sexual activity. I love Linda but she does definitely appear as someone who no longer wants to be part of the RLC family, she probably wants a kid and all that shite but T Bone would rather work in the community with kids and write rap songs and continue with their photography business. IDK, JMO.  

I don't know what Linda wants but every time i see her face on her smartphone it seems like she's one step away from leaving for good. And in my opinion it would be good for herself. She would find peace and quiet and no one would criticize her.

Late to the party as usual.

First of all, Brokk, I don't dislike you. At least you have a reason and a purpose to your opinion. And, I understand the other opinions

But mostly this. I don't read a whole bunch into it. Mostly, I assume like all of you guys. That crying incident in the tub. She was probably watching a video that made her sad.

I'm sure T-I wish i could make enough money to get my wife away from this life thinks he is doing his best to make that big video that will shake Youtube to it's foundations lol.

She is a sweet lady similar to Leora and she is def in charge of this situation IMHO. I don't consider her a pair of boobs with a lady attached to them because I remember when I liked the couple just because of the way they interacted. Ofc, I always liked her body since ever, but I feel some sort of attachment to both of them. If that sounds dumb so be it. As far as her being unhappy to have to show her beautiful body every damn day to keep that apartment, if that is what is happening, I love to watch her. I didn't come here only to watch a woman bate every day or ride a fucking dildo. If Leora does that, I like that too. But Linda is a bit different.

I'm sorry if she feels uncomfortable doing what she is doing, but who isn't uncomfortable working their ass off every damn day? I pay to see her just be naked or at least topless. I don't really give a shit about her bating. To me, that would be a holy grail of sorts I suppose. I certainly wish it could happen. But it damn sure isn't ever going to happen if they leave the project, is it?

• Like 1

Also gonna rail against the stupid fisheye or walleye cams in the apartment again. If I were Linda and saw my body on most of those cams, I'd be appalled at how I looked. Not fair to her. They make her look fat, which is total bullshit. Look at how much she is working out. IRL her body rocks. Some of the cams do her justice and some don't.

My last comment Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show is for Linda to, at the very least, get out on that fucking balcony this year. Not naked (I wish). Lay out there in a nice yellow bikini or a shiny silver or gold one. I'm giving you a heads up now so you can order it from Shein. You can wear matching bunny ears if you want. That would be cute.