B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

Masturbation aside, anybody has (real) updates on Octavia's life lately ? Last time I was able to catch her with meaningful content was for the phone call with her Dubaï friend about religion and stuff. 

46 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Masturbation aside, anybody has (real) updates on Octavia's life lately ? Last time I was able to catch her with meaningful content was for the phone call with her Dubaï friend about religion and stuff. 

She still hasn't got her drivers licence

• Thanks 1

I still don't understand why Brooke very often bates with her face full of cream (example today at 13:37), not very exciting from my point of view (but here others are the experts in bating)

3 hours ago, Slow said:

I still don't understand why Brooke very often bates with her face full of cream (example today at 13:37), not very exciting from my point of view (but here others are the experts in bating)

I don't know either but I found that surprising too !

5 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I don't know either but I found that surprising too !

3 hours ago, Slow said:

Zabava wear that too. It is a lotion for the skin.

8 hours ago, Slow said:

She likes a good facial. 

• Haha 1