18 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

acts is the key word to her being shy and inexperienced lmao.  the girl is married and i'd bet my savings on it!

... and I would take that bet and pay you odds. Please describe one indicator, other than she won't fuck, that leads you to believe that she's married.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, desinc said:

... and I would take that bet and pay you odds. Please describe one indicator, other than she won't fuck, that leads you to believe that she's married.

i would describe all kinds of indicators if i was still a subscriber, but i'm not.  there are a couple that i think that might qualify such as not wanting to sleep alone.  i don't know if she is still that way now that naya is gone.  the other would be her trying to hide as much as possible but i don't have any proof of that either.  i guess what i'm trying to say is for you viewers to watch them objectively instead of watching them trying to have sex with your dicks in your hands.

i wasn't going to mention this because i didn't want to have a bunch of flack thrown my way, but just before my sub ended i heard her mention having a husband to someone in the kitchen.

now you can slam me or do whatever you want but i'm sticking to my gun's that she's married.

23 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

acts is the key word to her being shy and inexperienced lmao.  the girl is married and i'd bet my savings on it!

LOL all $5.00   ????? 😏

• Haha 4

Hawk is the biggest asshole and selfish person I've seen on RLC because he takes pleasure but he doesn't give any pleasure, Katarina gives him a blowjob and he doesn't even give him cunnilingus. It was the same with Marilyn and especially with Nadia, he takes his pleasure and that's it.