5 hours ago, Troy said:

Not trying to be a dick, but after Massi and Wolf getting her anything possible?

Hearing Nadia's convos, she's living her teenage whore YOLO phase. At this point even some random homeless teethless guy would have a chance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Il y a 19 heures, jbroz100 a dit :

Kat is finally fucked :)))))))

... may I now restate "not married"?

PS not really a nice saying "finally being fucked", it's a clear man point of view and shows her as a prey. I hope it's not like this and that they may have some nice relationship

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Slow said:

... may I now restate "not married"?

PS not really a nice saying "finally being fucked", it's a clear man point of view and shows her as a prey. I hope it's not like this and that they may have some nice relationship

they will have a nice rlc relationship until she goes back home to her husband.

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

they will have a nice rlc relationship until she goes back home to her husband.

All this silly talk of Kat being married has no reason at all. Okay, she has two husbands, five kids and is running away from a conviction of poison murder !

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, mol39 said:

All this silly talk of Kat being married has no reason at all. Okay, she has two husbands, five kids and is running away from a conviction of poison murder !

Kat looks possessed with those eyes in the NV.

Well I was looking at a replay of Madison and Marilyn playful having a pillow fight. I forgot they were  sisters for a moment. But the perverted man that I am, was hoping some grabbing and playing would lead to something crazy.....Yup I'm a perv but it's not fault, those Hot Ass sisters shouldn't be sharing a bed together. 😁✌️