In the middle of a good fuck she was enjoying ... she pushes him away, takes the phone and goes to the toilet (to read a message or answer a phone call?)!

WTF?!??

Never leave the mobile on when fucking ... in any case there is nothing you can do if you answer.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

LMAO i'm rushing to get my credit card out to watch the replay of katarina not letting her clickbait boy fuck her - NOT!  how many times do i need to tell you people, she's married and it's not going to happen on camera.

they never listen, reality does not fit into their dream world and how they would like to see things, most girls have a husband or a boyfriend so the sex will take place off camera, not that difficult right ? 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slow said:

In the middle of a good fuck she was enjoying ... she pushes him away, takes the phone and goes to the toilet (to read a message or answer a phone call?)!

WTF?!??

Never leave the mobile on when fucking ... in any case there is nothing you can do if you answer.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Talk about a Limp Dick moment.

47 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they never listen, reality does not fit into their dream world and how they would like to see things, most girls have a husband or a boyfriend so the sex will take place off camera, not that difficult right ? 😄

And you know this how?

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Another fucking know it all with no proof. 

I can probably be included at times with this group....because I don't understand the conversations, I do tend to speculate...just try not and state things as fact, when I don't know.

2 hours ago, Slow said:

En medio de un buen polvo que ella estaba disfrutando... ella lo empuja, toma el teléfono y va al baño (¿para leer un mensaje o contestar una llamada?)!

¡¿¡¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Nunca dejes el móvil encendido mientras follas ... en cualquier caso no hay nada que puedas hacer si contestas.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Mira tus cámaras favoritas en grabación de 24 horas

Ni cáncer ni nada, esta es la puta enfermedad de hoy en día, el puto móvil, y así esta esta juventud que no puede pasar ni 10 minutos sin mirar el móvil de los cojones.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I can probably be included at times with this group....because I don't understand the conversations, I do tend to speculate...just try not and state things as fact, when I don't know.

Well, I do understand the language so you pick up a lot even though they rarely speak literally or whisper, and Jonno? Oh well, that big mouth has been on ignore here for a long time 🤣

39 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Can all be guilty to an extent. Some are just constant with the same BS accusations/assumptions. Mad shaggers if we were to believe everything. Here, there and everywhere. 🤣