2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

No same Marilyn with a new hairdo and is Madison's sister

Ok, we're definitely referencing two completely different girls.  I know what Marilyn looks like (tallish blonde).  The girl I'm talking about is shorter, dark hair, double braid pigtails, tanner skin.  Got a clear look at her face after she came out of the bathroom and it most certainly was not Marilyn.  I should have been more descriptive.

12 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Anyone know who the girl with the braids and white shirt is?  She doesn't look familiar.  New potential recruit?  Her back is to the cameras a lot.  From what I can see she actually looks Native American!  Pretty hot, says I.

Cam 4-6 at 12:25?

That's Nelly

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

We can say all we want to whoever, but those who hate Masshole will NOT stop, even when he is off cam he gets talked about and ridiculed instead of people embracing and talking about who is on cam at the time. 

it is a strange disease and that hatred runs very deep.. I had emptied my ignore list and tried to act normal to someone and within 10 minutes I received a hateful comment from that crazy person and I immediately put him back on ignore, they are not only annoying to residents but also to forum visitors who have a different opinion.. I am very happy that I do not experience those people in real life

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Melle2 said:

The fact that some people can develop their hatred for something or someone and spread it on social media has unfortunately become a bad habit of our time, including here in the forum.

Developing hatred for someone you actually have nothing to do with is completely unnecessary.
Hate is unnecessary anyway.

Actually the hate here is really jealousy

11 hours ago, Moosecini said:

So, a different Marilyn... obviously not Madison's sister.  Has she been on RLC before as a resident?

No no lol...I went back in reply and realised you meant a completely different girl so sorry about that. 

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

it is a strange disease and that hatred runs very deep.. I had emptied my ignore list and tried to act normal to someone and within 10 minutes I received a hateful comment from that crazy person and I immediately put him back on ignore, they are not only annoying to residents but also to forum visitors who have a different opinion.. I am very happy that I do not experience those people in real life

My ignore list has changed recently as things have been discussed and have improved but this does not take away our differences in who we like and dislike, but rather just change the way we interact with each other and for the better. Like I said it is very easy to say the things we say online rather than to someone's face...for example someone on here keeps calling Massi a predator and molester. Now, I could be wrong, but I highly doubt that rentagob would say these things to 'anyone's' face with no evidence or facts whatsoever to suggest this. There's a saying...a man who sleeps with multiple women is a hero, a woman who sleeps with multiple men is a slapper'...but oddly some men here support the women lol. 

22 minutes ago, jove said:

Überraschenderweise kein einziges Wort über Hawk und Karolina und doch gibt es nichts zu sagen ... lol

Hawk und Karolina zeigen das ganz normale Verhalten von zwei Menschen die sich erst kurz kennen , noch nicht genau wissen wie sie miteinander umgehen sollen, einiges versuchen und anscheinend echt aneinander interessiert sind. Damit wird auch ihr Sex anders als bei anderen " Paaren " oder Einzelpersonen bei RLC, irgendwie normal und ohne sensationelle  und extrovertierter Note. Und normales, unspektakuläres Verhalten findet eben weniger Kommentatoren als manch abartiges Verhalten anderswo in RLC.

I didn't think I would one day praise Nelly, but I want to congratulate her for her change in behavior for several months!!! nelly no longer causes scandals, she no longer gets extremely drunk at parties, she leaves parties early, and I have the impression that she sniffs flour a lot less!!!! this withdrawal is very beneficial to him, there is no longer anything to criticize him for!!! so bravo nelly for these considerable efforts!!!👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Hawk und Karolina zeigen das ganz normale Verhalten von zwei Menschen die sich erst kurz kennen , noch nicht genau wissen wie sie miteinander umgehen sollen, einiges versuchen und anscheinend echt aneinander interessiert sind. Damit wird auch ihr Sex anders als bei anderen " Paaren " oder Einzelpersonen bei RLC, irgendwie normal und ohne sensationelle  und extrovertierter Note. Und normales, unspektakuläres Verhalten findet eben weniger Kommentatoren als manch abartiges Verhalten anderswo in RLC.

Its interesting because he nutted twice all over her but she won't let him have sex or give him head.  Each time though they are progressing as she's now getting naked.  We'll see where this goes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1