B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

1 minute ago, Lasse said:

I'm not at all botherd about Massi but the reactions can be fun to read! Thank you !! But yes I'm defending Karma and you are defending Massi!

As I've said I will defend where warranted...even Karma I will defend but I don't need to defend her as she's not really talked about in a hateful way. It's all good. 

Il y a 1 heure, TfiDeano a dit :

Comme je l'ai dit, je défendrai là où cela est justifié... même Karma, je la défendrai mais je n'ai pas besoin de la défendre car on ne parle pas vraiment d'elle de manière haineuse. C'est parfait. 

tu sonne faux comme une cloche félée

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Me and Lasse get on fine boss, it's all just banter between us unlike some on here. 

It may just be friendly banter with you two but everyone else should not have to be subject to read the antics. It's taken up a page or more of utter nonsense.  Then tomorrow the needle is stuck on the record and the same stuff gets repeated once again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It may just be friendly banter with you two but everyone else should not have to be subject to read the antics. It's taken up a page or more of utter nonsense.  Then tomorrow the needle is stuck on the record and the same stuff gets repeated once again.

I agree, if people didn't talk such nonsense then B4 forum would not be on group 42 x 30/31 pages. If it needs deleting then fire away, I think we have stopped now so it's fine for me. Maybe think about employing more admins to help perhaps, I dunno.   

Il y a 4 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Tu devrais faire ça oui🙂

non pa s moi mais toi oui avant que tu ne soit sur le forum il n'y avait pas d'animausité entre nous c'est depuis que tu est la,monsieur je sais tout sur tout

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pajero said:

No pa s me but you yes before you were on the forum there was no animausity between us it's been since you've been there

You feeling alright, just go to bed and stop boring people repeating yourself. YAWN!

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Tantra must be due Saturday...Karma vacuuming her room!

🤣 Why?? Tantra will come over looking like he slept in a car for the last two weeks, how fussy could he be. 🤭

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1