B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

14 hours ago, pajero said:

because she's a slut like the others?

after giving this some thought, i do recall a night where karma was letting the bun head guy and his fat friend feel all over her until they had had enough of that in front of the cameras and all decided to leave for the rest of the morning/day to get their rocks off.  like i said in another post, the off camera sex seems to be happening more and more on rlc, depriving the viewers of these sex workers presumed real life.

so, yes pajero, i see your point of karma being just another barcelona slut!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

RLC should move Madison to the empty room.

Moving Katarina would be more likely, after all Zara and Dana are due about now if they are coming this year :smile:

Edited by HotWivesRock
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

Moving Katarina would be more likely, after all Zara and Dana are due about now if they are coming for this year :smile:

Could be.

I hope that Aya comes with a friend instead of Zara and Dana. Z&D has nothing to add anymore.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Them sharing a room is boring. Specially because Marilyn is constantly with a man over and now Madi has a her BF.

Except that Madison's boyfriend won't stay forever either and personally I wonder if she won't leave at the same time

I agree with Katarina moving in, it's more logical for me

• Upvote 1

Numi wasn't super active in B4 at all, most of the time she was bored and a loner. I actually thought when she arrived she would have casual hookups but in the end Massi was the only one who had sex with her i think. But atleast she did constant bates so not a total failure.

Imagine Katarina moves into Numi's room and they give the shared/twin room to the all time LEGENDARY RLC TENANTS LIA AND MIA.😂

• Haha 3