B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

I’ve seen it. 🤪. But the backpack blocked that camera perfectly, so I thought it was someone new hiding. 
Yeah, I am surprised that table hasn’t become pregnant, considering the number of times it’s been defiled. 🤣🤣🤣

Don't think many tables would be kept. Especially Barca apartments. 🤣

Burn It Down GIF by HGTV

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think people wants to see how far they go, so far only handjob. Maybe next time she will let him fuck her.

Fucking could be like home plate but she may have many bases beyond a hand job for instance: a foot job, titty fuck, thigh fuck, ear fuck….dont rush things! 😉

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 4/20/2024 at 6:18 PM, babyalfa said:

Numi left just after 1300 19 Apr and no announcement? RLC no likey?🙃🤪

Katarina seems horny.
She should take a trip down to Medusa

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Fout nous la paix toi meme , on peut dire qu'on aime pas sa gueule ,non !!!

the only thing this man does on this forum is attack and stalk everyone no matter what you write, strange that it is allowed but putting him on ignore is the only way to get rid of him

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the only thing this man does on this forum is attack and stalk everyone no matter what you write, strange that it is allowed but putting him on ignore is the only way to get rid of him

True story lmfao. 

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

god no there go those two tantra idiots again 😭

Karma is just about watchable when alone but as soon as her client turns up for a night of touching and feeling it's totally unbearable especially when AGAIN he works at a speed you would only see on the Moon. 

• Haha 3