B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

45 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He's just being rude AGAIN and jumping to Karma's defence. 

I already suspected from the number of times I saw his name that he was going crazy again, don't read just let that man go  he is not worth the attention

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I already suspected from the number of times I saw his name that he was going crazy again, don't read just let that man go  he is not worth the attention

It's been put on 'ignore' now AGAIN. I have tried reaching out to it before but it has to many obsession issues with Karma and Masshole. One less rotting apple to talk to is no big deal. It's all fun and games. 

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's been put on 'ignore' now AGAIN. I have tried reaching out to it before but it has to many obsession issues with Karma and Masshole. One less rotting apple to talk to is no big deal. It's all fun and games. 

Here's a girl 👧 that looks like a younger Karma 😉

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

haha I made the same mistake but you know... every forum has its crazy man (I dare not to say there is only one here  🤪)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Il est juste impoli ENCORE et prend la défense de Karma. 

je te parle sans méchanseté ,donc si je comprend bien il n'y a que les impolis qui prennent la défense de KARMA ,il y a quelque chose qui cloche ?

• Upvote 2

Just now, pajero said:

I'm talking to you without malice, so if I understand correctly it's only the rude who take the defense of KARMA, is there something wrong?

You should talk without malice all the time, be the better person. If we all had a group hug then everything 'might' be good, but too much hate here and lack of understanding from some people. 

• Haha 1

Il y a 5 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

La chambre de Karma me rappelle en ce moment le film "L'Exorciste"... c'est vraiment nul, honnêtement. 

mais ,encore une fois tu dit que tu ne regardes KARMA que quand elle prend une douche ,comment sait tu alors que sa chambre te rapelle le film,donc C'EST QUE TU REGARDE KARMA ?bizarre non

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karmas Zimmer erinnert mich im Moment an den Film „Der Exorzist“... was ist das für ein Blödsinn, ehrlich gesagt. 

Eher an : " Die Mumie kehrt zurück " Ich kann nur noch lauthals lachen über so einen Unsinn. Dabei war ich dem " Chris " einmal furchtbar böse über seinen Auftritt. Mittlerweile ist das zu einer großen Variete´-Nr. geworden. Und wir zahlen alle Eintritt dafür.

• Upvote 1