B4 - General Topic 2024 #42 (April)

44 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma is just about watchable when alone but as soon as her client turns up for a night of touching and feeling it's totally unbearable especially when AGAIN he works at a speed you would only see on the Moon. 

i think you're right

• Like 3

il y a une heure, pajero a dit :

mass en b4,pour ne pas changer 

Tu vois pajero, en voila un deuxième dont la tronche et le crétinisme ne me revient pas , eh bien je change de vignettes et 

je le laisse à ses fans  ce que je viens de faire quand j'ai constaté qu'il était avec Sara dans la salle de bains.

Ils me font vomir tous les deux .  

Il y a quelques départs qui se ratent !!!

44 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Tu vois pajero, en voila un deuxième dont la tronche et le crétinisme ne me revient pas , eh bien je change de vignettes et 

je le laisse à ses fans  ce que je viens de faire quand j'ai constaté qu'il était avec Sara dans la salle de bains.

Ils me font vomir tous les deux .  

Il y a quelques départs qui se ratent !!!

ok je m'excuse pour tout a l'heure ,tu voit je n'aime pas quand on attaque KARMA ,enfin .........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

while looking at a NBA playoff game, I thought why not open RLC for a peek

opened Kat's cam and was surprised in a good way

She seemed like she was in the mood to bate

the viewing was a nice torture because this was the most unclothed I have seen her and for me A+

then after awhile it was torture but still good viewing

then she rolled over to maybe sleep

on her back she was covered oh well

On The Way Burn GIF by JON ROBERT HALLdamn covers

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, peking said:

while looking at a NBA playoff game, I thought why not open RLC for a peek

opened Kat's cam and was surprised in a good way

She seemed like she was in the mood to bate

the viewing was a nice torture because this was the most unclothed I have seen her and for me A+

then after awhile it was torture but still good viewing

then she rolled over to maybe sleep

on her back she was covered oh well

On The Way Burn GIF by JON ROBERT HALLdamn covers

She is useless. 😒

• Upvote 1

Someone here referred Karma as a Amish and I couldn't agree more. That's why I find funny when people call her a slut... She's a good looking chick but she's is zero sexy and I think a dirty women facete is necessary when it comes to this adjective. IMO, she could be fucked by all B7 boys and more some guests since she joined project, her Amish non sexy aura will always be there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Quelqu'un ici a qualifié Karma d'Amish et je ne pourrais pas être plus d'accord. C'est pour ça que je trouve drôle quand les gens la traitent de salope... C'est une belle nana mais elle n'est nullement sexy et je pense qu'une facette de femme sale est nécessaire quand il s'agit de cet adjectif. OMI, elle pourrait être baisée par tous les garçons B7 et plus encore par certains invités depuis qu'elle a rejoint le projet, son aura Amish non sexy sera toujours là.

toujours le mot pour rire ?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Someone here referred Karma as a Amish and I couldn't agree more. That's why I find funny when people call her a slut... She's a good looking chick but she's is zero sexy and I think a dirty women facete is necessary when it comes to this adjective. IMO, she could be fucked by all B7 boys and more some guests since she joined project, her Amish non sexy aura will always be there.

Spot on, perfect description of her. She is at best 'average looking' and has a reasonably nice body to look at but her choices in life are a lot to be desired. If she is happy then fair enough but she seems more happy when Tantra feeds her like a baby than she does when he entertains her in the bedroom...she gives the impression like someone just died. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Spot on, perfect description of her. She is at best 'average looking' and has a reasonably nice body to look at but her choices in life are a lot to be desired. If she is happy then fair enough but she seems more happy when Tantra feeds her like a baby than she does when he entertains her in the bedroom...she gives the impression like someone just died. 

I try to not be to judgmental, but most of the participants life choices are a lot to be desired 🙂 

• Upvote 1