Yelling and Crying?

Snaky could you translate this or give us some summary on what's going on.

bump, Snaky are you ignoring my request or I'm asking for too much?

None so deaf as he that will not hear...  Snaky Pls, make an effort...  :)

• 1 month later...
Guest DavidandChloe

Really? Do you care what happens to them?  Time for a couple of lipstick lesbians who have strippers girlfriends to move in that apartment. I also hope the next couple who moves in has a German Shepard that loves to eat peanut butter! I need some exciting Real Life entertainment.

Really? Do you care what happens to them?  Time for a couple of lipstick lesbians who have strippers girlfriends to move in that apartment. I also hope the next couple who moves in has a German Shepard that loves to eat peanut butter! I need some exciting Real Life entertainment.

Because the other two lesbian couples aren't enough for ya, huh...

Snaky - translate it please

Ok, that wasn't even worth my time downloading and then writing this, but since it was asked by "kooloos"

There was nothing in it about the girl visitor. Basically it was another one of her breakdowns. She's been seeing a psychologist  but so far it's not helping much. She was complaining that he doesn't understand her problems, and doesn't try to help her or console her in any way. In turn, he was complaining of constant negativity when he comes home. And midway through the clip she yelled "i'm ugly don't look at me" and covered her face. Which startled him a bit.

She's definitely no peach to be with but, if Efim chose to live with her, and if he loves her he needs to try to be more understanding and helpfull.

Mmmmm.....nah.  He should just leave and she should find someone who (1) has musical talent; or (2) does not pretend to have any musical talent.

Just saying....

They have no idea what's being said, but they JUST KNOW in their heart of hearts it cant be the pretty ladies fault.

That's because here at CC, the only requirements to being a perfect human being is having tits and vagina. Just be careful not to question this rule, else you risk be labeled a misogynist.

They have no idea what's being said, but they JUST KNOW in their heart of hearts it cant be the pretty ladies fault.

That's because here at CC, the only requirements to being a perfect human being is having tits and vagina. Just be careful not to question this rule, else you risk be labeled a misogynist.

Ha I knew you would reply

It's always so cute that everyone always takes the woman's side here on the forums. They have no idea what's being said, but they JUST KNOW in their heart of hearts it cant be the pretty ladies fault.

I've contemplated too, this possibility cannot be excluded as a problem has often several possibilities. In this case, only Efim's attitude guides my thinking by his coolness and his secondment since several weeks. In addition, it is always his words that trigger Diana's tears and not vice versa. Finally, we all know almost for sure that Diana has a very busy job while and this is not the case of Efim. However, he is always now absent every day where he spent his time playing computer, since the appearance of the "brunette".

It is certainly that assumptions but consider that Diana could have had an adventure that he wouldn't appreciate, wouldn't cause he leaves the apartment as he does now.

To conclude, he works now the piano very late in the night (2am), which also shows other occupations the day and avoids him to go to bed at the same time as Diana...  and refuses her advances. You all saw, I think, how he quickly regrows her when she tries to embrace him. But if he has something to complain about, he must be honest and leave rather than playing the sadist and make her pay a lot for this deviating. Is he perfect from his side ?

And shit !  I'm a man...  ::)

Cuando una pareja llena más páginas por ésto que por cosas buenas, ya no es de interés. Empezaron muy bien y muy fuerte desde el primer dia pero ahora ésta pareja ya no merece la pena, para ver discutir, gritar y llorar me voy a otro sitio, por mí, esta pareja fuera ya!