Yelling and Crying?

This has been going on for quite some time, it's not the first cry.  Something is going on between both of them, I've noticed Efim pushing away from Diana and Diana keeps trying to please him to draw them closer.  I think the end is near for their relationship.  It's sad, they seem like a nice couple.

I know that there has to be some Russian guys out there that I could nod my head to out of respect.  But I haven't seen one yet as far as RLC is concerned that I would even care to be around.

So if Diana's tears are based upon him, as opposed to something truly tragic,.. then she just needs to wash her face, grow up, and be done with him. 

But I doubt that she will.  Most likely she'll soon be assuming the position once more, and just taking it up the ass once again.

I know that there has to be some Russian guys out there that I could nod my head to out of respect.  But I haven't seen one yet as far as RLC is concerned that I would even care to be around.

So if Diana's tears are based upon him, as opposed to something truly tragic,.. then she just needs to wash her face, grow up, and be done with him. 

But I doubt that she will.  Most likely she'll soon be assuming the position once more, and just taking it up the ass once again.

Well aren't you a fucking gentleman!  ::)

Well aren't you a fucking gentleman!  ::)

I would even say contemptuous of the womankind.  :-\