Yelling and Crying?

Je pense qu'il faut recentrer la discussion sur les personnes et leurs occupations. Nous savons de façon presque certaine que ces deux là appartiennet au monde du spectacle. Chaque jour de la semaine, Diana se prépare, soit pour répéter soit pour assurer la représentation théâtrale. Lorsqu'on la voit dans la douche, la cuisine parler toute seule ou faire des gestes ne signifie pas qu'elle est folle mais simplement qu'elle répète son rôle...La pression psychologique doit être énorme car il faut être performant tous les jours sous peine d'être exclue du spectacle. Sans vouloir excuser Diana, nous pouvons comprendre que ses nerfs soient mis à rude épreuve et qu'elle craque parfois dans la vie de tous les jours.

--

I think we should focus the discussion on people and their occupations. We know, so almost certain, that these two  belong to the world of showbiz. Everyday day, Diana gets ready, either to repeat or to ensure the theatrical performance. When viewed in the tube, the kitchen, talking to herself or making gestures does not mean she's crazy but simply she repeats her part... Psychological pressure must be huge because you have to be efficient everyday or risk being excluded from the show. Without excusing Diana, we can understand that her nerves are strained and she sometimes crackles in everyday life.

or efim :)

Je pense qu'il faut recentrer la discussion sur les personnes et leurs occupations. Nous savons de façon presque certaine que ces deux là appartiennet au monde du spectacle. Chaque jour de la semaine, Diana se prépare, soit pour répéter soit pour assurer la représentation théâtrale. Lorsqu'on la voit dans la douche, la cuisine parler toute seule ou faire des gestes ne signifie pas qu'elle est folle mais simplement qu'elle répète son rôle...La pression psychologique doit être énorme car il faut être performant tous les jours sous peine d'être exclue du spectacle. Sans vouloir excuser Diana, nous pouvons comprendre que ses nerfs soient mis à rude épreuve et qu'elle craque parfois dans la vie de tous les jours.

--

I think we should focus the discussion on people and their occupations. We know, so almost certain, that these two  belong to the world of showbiz. Everyday day, Diana gets ready, either to repeat or to ensure the theatrical performance. When viewed in the tube, the kitchen, talking to herself or making gestures does not mean she's crazy but simply she repeats her part... Psychological pressure must be huge because you have to be efficient everyday or risk being excluded from the show. Without excusing Diana, we can understand that her nerves are strained and she sometimes crackles in everyday life.

or efim :)

Maybe Efim doesn't help too... It was so obvious to me that I didn't fit in.  :)

I think she may be done she not crying today. she just looks pissed. I hope i'm wrong but if things don't change soon I will say she will be out but march 1st . I think she has given up and now if things don't change soon she going to walk out or its going to turn into another isable and marcelo .

i see why she flips out though, she trying to have a serious conversation with that kid, and he just looks at her mute with a smirk, and doesn't care.. It's tough when you care so much, and want to fix something, but the other person, doesn't care and thinks its a joke.. She just needs to walk away.

Just think though, none of this would of ever happened if he just gave her the D like 2 hours ago, when she was making moves on him.

Fucking really?  ::) ::)

So if the roles were reversed and he started throwing shit and crying like some spoiled child because she turned him down for sex, would you blame her for that?