Yelling and Crying?

Snaky - translate it please

Ok, that wasn't even worth my time downloading and then writing this, but since it was asked by "kooloos"

There was nothing in it about the girl visitor. Basically it was another one of her breakdowns. She's been seeing a psychologist  but so far it's not helping much. She was complaining that he doesn't understand her problems, and doesn't try to help her or console her in any way. In turn, he was complaining of constant negativity when he comes home. And midway through the clip she yelled "i'm ugly don't look at me" and covered her face. Which startled him a bit.

She's definitely no peach to be with but, if Efim chose to live with her, and if he loves her he needs to try to be more understanding and helpfull.

bump ::)

Nous n'avons sans doute pas la même notion relative au fait d'agir comme un enfant.

Personnellement, je n'analyse pas les cris, frapper du poing sur le plan de travail de la cuisine ou vouloir à tout prix faire l'amour avec son mec comme une attitude infantile mais comme du désarroi et une attitude désespérée pour garder celui qu'elle aime. Je pense Diana amoureuse et fidèle à Efim. J'ai lu récemment une allusion relative à une possible tromperie. Je regrette que la rumeur, une fois de plus, fasse loi dans la discussion. Par contre, seul "suckvivor" a fait référence récemment à l'attitude puérile d'Efim avec la fille qu'il avait ramenée à la maison. Nous avons par ailleurs observé son attitude avec les filles lorsque le couple recevait des invitées filles qui dormaient chez eux.

Enfin, remarquons que depuis l'apparition de cette fille aux cheveux noirs, la semaine dernière, Efim qui passait son temps devant l'ordinateur du salon n'est plus jamais là. Alors, rapport de cause à effet, je ne sais pas. La coïncidence est troublante...

Concernant l'attitude de Diana, son manque d'assurance est caractéristique des gens du spectacle toujours en proie au doute lors de leurs début.

Enfin, je n'apprendrai à personne que plus une fille est jolie, plus elle se trouve moche et doute d'elle même, simplement parce qu'on la regarde et qu'elle imagine toujours avoir un bouton sur le nez ou la bouche de travers. Elle a de toute évidence besoin d'un homme mature qui pourra la rassurer, quelqu'un qu'un sur lequel elle pourra s'appuyer. Efim n'est pas celui là et elle se trompe en essayant de le ramener à elle, c'est pourquoi je dis qu'elle est amoureuse. La pire solution serait de tomber enceinte maintenant. Un enfant n'a jamais ressoudé un couple brisé. Au contraire... J'espère qu'elle n'aura jamais cette très mauvaise idée. Ne vaut-il pas mieux vivre seul(e) que mal accompagné(e) ?

--

We will probably not have the same concept on the fact of acting as a child.

Personally, I do not analyze the screams, hitting her fist on the kitchen worktop or want at any price to make love with her boyfriend, as a childish attitude but the distress and desperate to keep the man she loves. I believe in love and faithful Diana with Efim. I recently read a hint on a possible deception about her. I regret that the rumor, once again, make law in the discussion. However, only "suckvivor" referred recently to the childish Efim attitude with the girl he took back home last week. We also observed his attitude with the girls when they slept at home.

Note, since the appearance of the black hairs girl last week, Efim who spent his time in front of the living room computer, is never at home now. So cause and effect, I do not know, but coincidence is disturbing ...

Concerning the attitude of Diana, her lack of insurance is characteristic of entertainers always beset by doubt in their beginning.

Finally, I won't teach anyone that, more wonferful is a girl, the more is she thinks to be ugly. She doubts, simply because people look at her and imagines having a pimple on the nose or crooked teeth.

Obviously, she is alone to keep the pot boiling. Considering music demo we've seen by Efim, it's not his fee that allow to live, only put butter on the bread. She obviously need a mature man who will be able to reassure her, someone on which she could rely and have her mind free. Efim is not this man and it is wrong in trying to bring him back to herself, that's why I wrote she is still in love. Actually, she is lost and the worst solution would be to get pregnant now. A child never strengthens a broken couple. Quite the opposite...  I hope she never has this very bad idea. :P  It's better to be alone than in bad company.

She is very kind to prepare food ... I'd let a post-it on the table where Efim could read:

"The recipe is on page 43 of the cookbook and ingrediants are at the grocery store. Enjoy !"

It's not very nice, I admit, but sometimes it does you good ...  ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).