Yelling and Crying?

For many men, a wife giving her body to another man is the worst betrayal possible. It can make a man feel that her body is now dirty. He feels that she has the filth of another man on her. When two people get married, a woman's body no longer belongs to her. Her husband's body no longer belongs to him. His body now belongs to her, and her body belongs to him. This is how people feel. Our wedding vows state that we swear to remain faithful, forsaking ALL others. Even the Bible states this (1 Corinthians 7:4). When a man's wife has had sex with another man, he may feel that she is diseased. How can he know that she has not picked up some sort of disease?

If she cheated on him, it is understandable that he might continue to shun her. For some men, cheating is unforgivable. For this reason, it is imperative that no man or woman should cheat on their spouse. If you do, do not expect any forgiveness. You broke your vows. You have damaged the relationship. You should have worked to make the relationship with your spouse better, instead of going outside of your relationship. All of the responsibility belongs with you.

From now on, Diana should try to be the absolutely perfect wife (Proverbs 31). Maybe then, Efim will look past her betrayal and they can mend their relationship.

For many men, a wife giving her body to another man is the worst betrayal possible. It can make a man feel that her body is now dirty. He feels that she has the filth of another man on her. When two people get married, a woman's body no longer belongs to her. Her husband's body no longer belongs to him. His body now belongs to her, and her body belongs to him. This is how people feel. Our wedding vows state that we swear to remain faithful, forsaking ALL others. Even the Bible states this (1 Corinthians 7:4). When a man's wife has had sex with another man, he may feel that she is diseased. How can he know that she has not picked up some sort of disease?

If she cheated on him, it is understandable that he might continue to shun her. For some men, cheating is unforgivable. For this reason, it is imperative that no man or woman should cheat on their spouse. If you do, do not expect any forgiveness. You broke your vows. You have damaged the relationship. You should have worked to make the relationship with your spouse better, instead of going outside of your relationship. All of the responsibility belongs with you.

From now on, Diana should try to be the absolutely perfect wife (Proverbs 31). Maybe then, Efim will look past her betrayal and they can mend their relationship.

That a man or a woman feel betrayed if there is infidelity I admit easily, but we can't have certainty concerning them and it's quite possible that our assumptions are wrong.

So please spare us your Christian references on what should be the couple and quickly store your Bible in the chest of drawers . This couple is not married and therefore lives in sin  ::)  according to your moral obligation, which by the way rejects voyeurism. Run quickly confess and let Diana/Efim build.  ;)

Finally I find your last verse of the offending woman who must be exemplary to regain the trust of her husband very macho and timeless. When the link is bad between two people, it's an illusion to think for one "all is white" and for the other "all is black". In truth, both are gray and each one must do an effort, if it's still possible but in all cases, something is broken...

Diana spent most of the evening packing things up, and crying here and there. At one time, she even went into the living room and hugged the cello. I don't know if this was her way of trying to give Efim a hug or something else. Maybe she was saying that she would miss hearing him play it.

If she cheated on him, maybe this will be a learning experience that will teach her how precious a relationship is and to not take somebody's loyalty and affection for granted. I wish we could continue to follow her after she moves out.

I certainly have seen no evidence of Diana having an affair with anyone outside of her relationship with Efim. I have seen many instances of Efim not responding to the love and feelings Diana has shown to him. I have never seen him respond to any affection she has given to him. I really don't think she has been unfaithful. I can't say the same about Efim. I anyone has evidence of any betrayal of Efim I'd be happy to see it.

I agree that there was never any cheating on Diana part only in the minds of some CC people. I am really going to miss Diana she was my favorite. I hope she finds happiness, maybe without people watching her 24/7 she can relax and be happy. Wish you only the best Diana.

ni me acuerdo el tiempo que no miro este apartamento , imagino que los indices de audiencia deciden quien se queda y quien se va , y estos se van , ojala pase lo mismo con veronica y lucas , nina y kira , carina y sabrina se libran por los invitados pero por ellas tambien las echaria fuera , la pareja amiga de lesbianas de nina y kira an dormido muchas veces alli y nunca paso nada , la gente paga para ver accion , y el que paga manda al final .

I agree that there was never any cheating on Diana part only in the minds of some CC people. I am really going to miss Diana she was my favorite. I hope she finds happiness, maybe without people watching her 24/7 she can relax and be happy. Wish you only the best Diana.

I should like she finds happyness...

Answering Darkman, I'm not sure RLC is the cause of departure. I think Efim decided alone for personal reasons...

Diana spent most of the evening packing things up, and crying here and there. At one time, she even went into the living room and hugged the cello. I don't know if this was her way of trying to give Efim a hug or something else. Maybe she was saying that she would miss hearing him play it.

If she cheated on him, maybe this will be a learning experience that will teach her how precious a relationship is and to not take somebody's loyalty and affection for granted. I wish we could continue to follow her after she moves out.

She was being nice to the Cello.  She should have cut the strings on it.