Yelling and Crying?

True, that wasn't Diana.

It was one of the first nights Diana and Efim came on RLC. They had a sort of housewarming party. Two friends and efim took a bath together and after efim left the two friends had sex. It was actually Efim who got into trouble because of that. When Diana found out (aboout 10 minutes after he got out) they ahd a fight, Diana cried in the bedroom and the party was over

I know that there has to be some Russian guys out there that I could nod my head to out of respect.  But I haven't seen one yet as far as RLC is concerned that I would even care to be around.

So if Diana's tears are based upon him, as opposed to something truly tragic,.. then she just needs to wash her face, grow up, and be done with him. 

But I doubt that she will.  Most likely she'll soon be assuming the position once more, and just taking it up the ass once again.

Well aren't you a fucking gentleman!  ::)

Saying it like it is, my man. Just saying it like it is! ;)

I watched Efim arrive home tonight. There was no welcome home from Diana, no words were spoken between them and Diana is alone asleep in bed and Efim has joined the rest of the RLC men playing on their computers!

I am sad to say that I can't see their relationship lasting much longer. As a massive Diana fan I would be sad to see her leave but I hope she does move on and ends the relationship with baby boy Efim!

Yo creo que no va a ser màs que una pelea domestica,sobre todo por Diana ,no tiene autoestima,y hoy por hoy depende emocionalmente mucho de Efim.

El niño tonto tiene un complejo de inferioridad enorme,esta carencia la quiere suplir con otras habilidades que èl cree que tiene,pero no es asi.

Todo esto no hace màs que irritar a Diana,y por otra parte està su comportamiento,teniendo poco respeto por ella.

Creo que es un niño tonto, gandùl,acostumbrado a hacer lo que quiere,y cuando quiere.

I watched Efim arrive home tonight. There was no welcome home from Diana, no words were spoken between them and Diana is alone asleep in bed and Efim has joined the rest of the RLC men playing on their computers!

I am sad to say that I can't see their relationship lasting much longer. As a massive Diana fan I would be sad to see her leave but I hope she does move on and ends the relationship with baby boy Efim!

Efim is none other than an immature kid.  A real fucking idiot.

Falsch Sultan !

Es war exakt DIANA, die zu Efim in die Badewanne ging.

Später dann der "Freund von Efim" - Folge wie gesagt

Ich bin nicht blind !!! DIANA war vor dem Einstieg in die Wanne

ganz nahe vor der Kamera. Zuerst mit Badehandtuch, der Bursche

schaute dreist dahinter. Sie ging in die Wanne, der Kerl  zog sich aus

und folgte zuerst quer in die Wanne.

Freund ja oder nein - ficken ist ficken !!!! Es war DIANA !!!

Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob es Diana war und ich habe das Video noch, und bin trotzdem nicht sicher ob es Dina war oder die Freundin von dem anderen. Ich war auch sehr erstaunt darüber, wie locker alle naked herumstehen. ich möchte es nicht, dass mein Freund auch dabei ist, wenn ich mit meiner Freundin im Bad bin. Ich habe mich auch sehr gewundert, meine aber es war nicht Diana.

Es ist scheinbar nicht alles o.k. Man sieht sie nur noch selten zusammen. Immer wenn Diana alleine ist, bekommt sie oft Anrufe und sie telefoniert dann. Ich weiß nicht was es zu bedeuten hat.

Hier die Bilder aus dem Video. Ich glaube, es ist nicht Diana !

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Das Mädchen im roten Kleid ... am Anfang der Diana & Efim (24/06/2014) und nie mehr gesehen.

--

The girl in red dress...  at the beginning of Diana & Efim (24/06/2014) and never seen since.  ::) ???

http://camcaps.net/diana-and-efim/diana-efim-pictures/915/

Tanya crying while talking on the phone with Vanya

What a pity ! She merits better than this dude... Smile lovely girl, He does not deserve you cry for him

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).