Yelling and Crying?

Snaky - translate it please

Ok, that wasn't even worth my time downloading and then writing this, but since it was asked by "kooloos"

There was nothing in it about the girl visitor. Basically it was another one of her breakdowns. She's been seeing a psychologist  but so far it's not helping much. She was complaining that he doesn't understand her problems, and doesn't try to help her or console her in any way. In turn, he was complaining of constant negativity when he comes home. And midway through the clip she yelled "i'm ugly don't look at me" and covered her face. Which startled him a bit.

She's definitely no peach to be with but, if Efim chose to live with her, and if he loves her he needs to try to be more understanding and helpfull.

Why not? There is few on CC who understand what they're saying but nobody posts damn thing.

Like everything is top secret, same goes for the other couples.

Because it was nothing new, just one of her many breakdowns. I haven't even watched their apt for about two months now. And they are not gona be here for much longer

Ok, that wasn't even worth my time downloading and then writing this, but since it was asked by "kooloos"

There was nothing in it about the girl visitor. Basically it was another one of her breakdowns. She's been seeing a psychologist  but so far it's not helping much. She was complaining that he doesn't understand her problems, and doesn't try to help her or console her in any way. In turn, he was complaining of constant negativity when he comes home. And midway through the clip she yelled "i'm ugly don't look at me" and covered her face. Which startled him a bit.

She's definitely no peach to be with but, if Efim chose to live with her, and if he loves her he needs to try to be more understanding and helpfull.

Why not? There is few on CC who understand what they're saying but nobody posts damn thing.

Because it was nothing new, just one of her many breakdowns. I haven't even watched their apt for about two months now. And they are not gona be here for much longer

Did they talk about it?

When are they leaving?

Agreed, but so much of this is rabid speculation (classified as top secret to hide the fact that it's probably only conjecture and bullshit), that it is difficult to believe anything.

All I know is that Diana and Leora are high-maintenance women. Search out the "hot-crazy matrix" video below. Both girls are hot; they're also capable of being extremely crazy.

Agreed, but so much of this is rabid speculation (classified as top secret to hide the fact that it's probably only conjecture and bullshit), that it is difficult to believe anything.

All I know is that Diana and Leora are high-maintenance women. Search out the "hot-crazy matrix" video below. Both girls are hot; they're also capable of being extremely crazy.

Too funny, just seen this vid at work last week.

Did they talk about it?

When are they leaving?

It's obvious to me. Their relationship is straining. Pretty soon, either they will fall apart, or they will no longer wish to expose her mental state to the internet audience or RLC itself will put a stop to it.

Did they talk about it?

When are they leaving?

It's obvious to me. Their relationship is straining. Pretty soon, either they will fall apart, or they will no longer wish to expose her mental state to the internet audience or RLC itself will put a stop to it.

As long as she don't do what Isabel did. Start chasing him with a knife.

If they aren't getting along they should either try work it or pull a Hank Snow and start Movin' On.

RLC should rotate all couples on a 6 month cycle.  After watching for 6 months the daily routine gets stale.

Je pense qu'il faut recentrer la discussion sur les personnes et leurs occupations. Nous savons de façon presque certaine que ces deux là appartiennet au monde du spectacle. Chaque jour de la semaine, Diana se prépare, soit pour répéter soit pour assurer la représentation théâtrale. Lorsqu'on la voit dans la douche, la cuisine parler toute seule ou faire des gestes ne signifie pas qu'elle est folle mais simplement qu'elle répète son rôle...La pression psychologique doit être énorme car il faut être performant tous les jours sous peine d'être exclue du spectacle. Sans vouloir excuser Diana, nous pouvons comprendre que ses nerfs soient mis à rude épreuve et qu'elle craque parfois dans la vie de tous les jours.

--

I think we should focus the discussion on people and their occupations. We know, so almost certain, that these two  belong to the world of showbiz. Everyday day, Diana gets ready, either to repeat or to ensure the theatrical performance. When viewed in the tube, the kitchen, talking to herself or making gestures does not mean she's crazy but simply she repeats her part... Psychological pressure must be huge because you have to be efficient everyday or risk being excluded from the show. Without excusing Diana, we can understand that her nerves are strained and she sometimes crackles in everyday life.

Je pense qu'il faut recentrer la discussion sur les personnes et leurs occupations. Nous savons de façon presque certaine que ces deux là appartiennet au monde du spectacle. Chaque jour de la semaine, Diana se prépare, soit pour répéter soit pour assurer la représentation théâtrale. Lorsqu'on la voit dans la douche, la cuisine parler toute seule ou faire des gestes ne signifie pas qu'elle est folle mais simplement qu'elle répète son rôle...La pression psychologique doit être énorme car il faut être performant tous les jours sous peine d'être exclue du spectacle. Sans vouloir excuser Diana, nous pouvons comprendre que ses nerfs soient mis à rude épreuve et qu'elle craque parfois dans la vie de tous les jours.

--

I think we should focus the discussion on people and their occupations. We know, so almost certain, that these two  belong to the world of showbiz. Everyday day, Diana gets ready, either to repeat or to ensure the theatrical performance. When viewed in the tube, the kitchen, talking to herself or making gestures does not mean she's crazy but simply she repeats her part... Psychological pressure must be huge because you have to be efficient everyday or risk being excluded from the show. Without excusing Diana, we can understand that her nerves are strained and she sometimes crackles in everyday life.

Yes, Diana is a graduate actress, she knows to get the feeling she wants to give the camera !!!