Caroline & Park (2024) #6

11 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

For knowing they had the apartment to themselves for hours last night, I felt there was more passion in their little 10 minute bathroom escapade last week than there was last night.

They didn't know when Pork was to com home! A bit stressfull!

15 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I doubt "first time", it's highly probably they've hooked up at Frisky's place and who knows what they've done there.

Yes,who knows! But still she is a new-beginner. Still learning.

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

They didn't know when Pork was to com home! A bit stressfull!

If they didn't know when he was going to be home, Frisky wouldn't have gotten down to bra and panties.Β  Β I know she has a smart watch, but she also seemed to be checking the time a lot, to make sure she was gone by the time he got home.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

If they didn't know when he was going to be home, Frisky wouldn't have gotten down to bra and panties.Β  Β I know she has a smart watch, but she also seemed to be checking the time a lot, to make sure she was gone by the time he got home.

Checking the time a lot is also stressfull!

I was frankly surprised to see Caroline lick Frisky's pussy. I was tending towards the click-bate theory that so many were promoting. I thought that it would be months before we saw that...if ever. Well, once Carolines tongue licked on Friskys clit, it was no longer possible to hold that theory. Now, to understand where this relationship goes next is the only thing left to speculate and theorize about IMHO.Β 

To me, Caroline may be the true bi-sexual woman. I don't think at all that she is Lesbian because she seems to still like the dick much more. She also has not put a move on any of the other women who have visited. So, it seems likely that she may truly be in love with Frisky. In addition to licking Frisky's clit I believe she also tried to tongue fuck her for a few moments. That scene looked, also, as though it was not for the first time...as others have suggested. Since they have not taken off their clothes, it does not seem to matter much whether Park is at home or not. Pussy licking has occurred in both instances. The next critical need is to make Park comfortable with the relationship and to make Frisky motivated to continue coming back on camera. I hope they are paying Frisky a stipend for her visits. But then, they may not be giving her compensation since that would compromise the beauty of the relationship... which I think is about a woman loving another woman.Β Β 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I love Caroline in satin. I did not see her put on panties under the dress. I hope she will go out without panties. I think that is so hot. I have not seen anyone do that since Shantal.