Caroline & Park (2024) #6

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Now you have taken it further saying that I said "Park will become single based upon the use of a sex toy". You know that is not what I said (and everyone else reading this knows that also). So now this conversation is starting to look like what I though that it might be but hoped that it was not. You are no longer being honest...perhaps with yourself or you may have some other kind of problem that I will not speculate about. I think now that it is time that I discontinue this conversation...following the advice of a family member when I was very young...to never engage in a conversation with someone I think of as a fool. Good bye.

Thank God for that, you are already on 'ignore' anyway, but I wanted to come back to see what manure you would so speak and you proved me right, more rubbish. Goodnight my love 😘 

• Upvote 1

I would also like both Caroline & Frisky to put their hair in a bun so they didn't always have to move their hair and also it is covers those passionate kisses.

• Upvote 1

The only interesting thing on RLC right now is to see the development of Caroline and Frisky's relationship. And Park's as well. Everything on the other sites is just daily routine!  I even think they are eating the same kind of food everyday!! It can sometimes be interesting to see some new location where Sara and Massi are fucking. 

• Haha 1

Just watching Caroline and Park on the couch ... She tries to kiss him while he's watching TV , and he just responded by moving his mouth on the side, like she disturbs him ... One thing is certain:  Park doesn't demonstrate as much passion as Frisky gives Caroline ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watching Caroline and Park on the couch ... She tries to kiss him while he's watching TV , and he just responded by moving his mouth on the side, like she disturbs him ... One thing is certain:  Park doesn't demonstrate as much passion as Frisky gives Caroline ... 

She gave him a BJ, so he's satisfied for a few hours.  "Don't bother me woman".

17 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

She gave him a BJ, so he's satisfied for a few hours.  "Don't bother me woman".

She was the one that asked for the BJ.

On 5/8/2024 at 5:41 AM, Lasse said:

The only interesting thing on RLC right now is to see the development of Caroline and Frisky's relationship. And Park's as well. Everything on the other sites is just daily routine!  I even think they are eating the same kind of food everyday!! It can sometimes be interesting to see some new location where Sara and Massi are fucking. 

I've started watching Amalia and Mati. Their situation is similar, in some ways, to Caroline and Park... and in other ways, their situations are very different. Both, however, seem to be in a committed relationship; and both women seem to enjoy sex with women. The differences are that Caroline's interest seems to be with one woman (Frisky) while Amalia's interest seems to be in many women. Now when it comes to Park and Mati, the differences are far greater than any commonality. Even a casual observer will notice that Mati is having waaaayyy more fun than Park. 

7 hours ago, philo said:

I've started watching Amalia and Mati. Their situation is similar, in some ways, to Caroline and Park... and in other ways, their situations are very different. Both, however, seem to be in a committed relationship; and both women seem to enjoy sex with women. The differences are that Caroline's interest seems to be with one woman (Frisky) while Amalia's interest seems to be in many women. Now when it comes to Park and Mati, the differences are far greater than any commonality. Even a casual observer will notice that Mati is having waaaayyy more fun than Park. 

I would say you hit the nail on the head !! 100% right !!

11 hours ago, philo said:

The differences are that Caroline's interest seems to be with one woman (Frisky) while Amalia's interest seems to be in many women. 

The biggest difference is Caroline is the hunted & Amalia is the hunter!

• Like 1