Caroline & Park (2024) #6

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

That's why she needs the botox, otherwise Park and Frisky would never get kissed.

It's the biggest i've seen on the project...surprised sh hasn't gotten a nickname yet 😆

1 minute ago, rainman13 said:

Nothing new park destroys everything. What an idiot. He doesn't understand anything.

yes he needs to be a obedient cuckold like Alburto was lol cant blame the guy for trying to join the fun it is his apartment too

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What did he do?

I don't think he did anything really, I think it's Frisky.   I think she lays claim to any women she brings over, then spends the entire night going after Caroline and keeps the other woman on the back burner in case she doesn't get her way with Caroline.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I don't think he did anything really, I think it's Frisky.   I think she lays claim to any women she brings over, then spends the entire night going after Caroline and keeps the other woman on the back burner in case she doesn't get her way with Caroline.

That is actually the sanest thing I've read on that apartment for a while. 

Once in a while, while I'm reading the posts about C&P I wonder if I'm watching the same thing as the rest here.