Caroline & Park (2024) #6

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She doesn't seems really happy about him or not in the mood.

Which is ridiculous because she was definitely in the mood whenever Frisky cornered her in the bathroom.  She is taking her frustration of Frisky leaving out on Park and that isn't fair to him.

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't really know what carol would do if one of the girls went after park,I just think of that greedy bitch Kylie  she wanted the girls for herself and was jealous as hell of Russ notice you never see carol ever try and encourage the girls to be more playfully with park she just gets a stern look on her face when ever he tries on his own 

I don't think she would mind if it made him leave her and Frisky alone

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Which is ridiculous because she was definitely in the mood whenever Frisky cornered her in the bathroom.  She is taking her frustration of Frisky leaving out on Park and that isn't fair to him.

It isn't about being fair or not, if she isn't in the mood then is her thing. She doesn't own him anything.

18 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

When did she get mad at park.  I missed it. 

If what we've seen in the bathroom is not a pure demonstration of love and passion, then I don't know what it is ... It was really clear to me that these two love each other ... We've seen the same even on the balcony ... ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lying in bed while Park goes to sleep Caroline is one sad gal.  Quiet tears.

As I've said previously.  She feels obligated to Park, while her love and passion for Frisky grows each time they see each other.  The strain is starting to show in her relationship with Park.  He just doesn't know it yet.

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Is there any doubt whatsoever about who wants who etc. etc. ?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Is it just me or was this more intense than the action on the bed this past Sunday.

3 hours ago, trippingalot said:

I don't think she would mind if it made him leave her and Frisky alone

everyone is acting like they don't hook up off cam and just have to wait till tomorrow , and so to hell with park that's why there is no pressure to include him why they do this bullshit and throw it in his face like they do is just crazy 

• Haha 1

So top replay cam is fat lipped Caroline kissing some girl. Give me a fucking break. I can't even watch this girl with her stupid blown up lips.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2