Alina & Anton - Apt. 3

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to get rid of that fat chick!  theres an old saying that stands true to this day.  "big and little went to bed, big rolled over, now little is dead".  maybe get her on the biggest loser and then we will talk, until then get out

Who is the whale ?

That's the fat chick...Alina's main girlfriend.  She spends a lot of time at Alina's apartment.  She seems to be working with Alina with that project she's been doing.

I've posted videos of the fat chick in the bathtub...if you are interested in that sort of thing.

btw, back when that other girl (Alina's sister?) was visiting, one night Alina, the fat chick and the sister all took a bath together.  Quite interesting, I must say.

I don't have a video...that was before I started recording the apartments.

I'm not  interested at all.  Whales belong in the Zoo or in the ocean.  ::)

My kind of stuff is rather Nora or Olga.

Out...now let's see...

Sorry if the pix don't pass muster - these genuinely are the best I could take.  She's very camera aware.

Out...now let's see...

Sorry if the pix don't pass muster - these genuinely are the best I could take.  She's very camera aware.

This actually isn't the fat chick.  This is Alina's other friend.  While she is not as attractive as some of the other women in the apartments, she is much better than the fat chick.

I'll post the video of this bath after I get it uploaded to Mediafire.

Sorry mate - I just assumed it was fat chick.  I don't really pay any attention if it isn't Alina.

FYI - no idea where Alina has gone.  She put coat and shoes on, bedded her friend down and went out while Anton watches TV in bed. 

These people lead such very odd lives.

Edit: Alina is now back.  No idea.

Out...now let's see...

This actually isn't the fat chick.  This is Alina's other friend.  While she is not as attractive as some of the other women in the apartments, she is much better than the fat chick.

Did you upload it or you're still working on it?

Out...now let's see...

Did you upload it or you're still working on it?

I haven't uploaded it yet...but I will.