Did kiko move in.

hes been there for awhile already and the apt says nora,alisa and jannet not kiko plus they had there own apt.and they left it or there contract was up beats me i just think its crazy that hes there when they had an apt.i dont care if thats her boyfriend or not i just think its time for him to go.its good for him to visit stay one or two nights but hes been there since christmas.

first of all i am not jealous i have a wife and both of us watch reallifecam and second she was the one that wrote that i realy dont even know why she watches it cause she watches it more then me for the girls me i find it boring.that why i havent watched it since alina moved out of her old apt.

first of all i am not jealous i have a wife and both of us watch reallifecam and second she was the one that wrote that i realy dont even know why she watches it cause she watches it more then me for the girls me i find it boring.that why i havent watched it since alina moved out of her old apt.

Wait...

Both you and your wife watch RLC and both of you post to CC...but you both use the same CC account.  Do I understand that correctly?

If so, I would like to suggest your wife create her own CC account.  That would go a long way toward reducing confusion around here.

It's kind of a false advertisement from RLC. They have the names of three females for that apt. Niko was not there for the first couple of weeks,and then all of a sudden he just started showing up more and more,I think that they still live together but he probably stayed with friends and family for the first couple of weeks,so that we would get the impression that it was only all females living there by themselves..as I said before I don't like him being there but without him all we would see are girls knitting,on the cellphone/tablet or just sleeping lol.

Wait...

Both you and your wife watch RLC and both of you post to CC...but you both use the same CC account.  Do I understand that correctly?

If so, I would like to suggest your wife create her own CC account.  That would go a long way toward reducing confusion around here.

Did I told you you would be a good moderator ? :)

It's kind of a false advertisement from RLC. They have the names of three females for that apt. Niko was not there for the first couple of weeks,and then all of a sudden he just started showing up more and more,I think that they still live together but he probably stayed with friends and family for the first couple of weeks,so that we would get the impression that it was only all females living there by themselves..as I said before I don't like him being there but without him all we would see are girls knitting,on the cellphone/tablet or just sleeping lol.

The thought of them doing something like this crossed my mind when Kiko first started coming in. It didn't quite make sense for a couple, married or otherwise, to be living together at first and then all of a sudden not be living together, not unless all the girls were all involved in some work related project that had nothing to do with RLC. But then the first girl moved out and she was replaced, and then the second girl moved out. At first we started off with 4 girls, then 3 girls, and on top of that it seems like none of them with the exception of maybe Nora is bound by any obligation to stay there, so it's POSSIBLE that at some point in the future the other two girls could leave and turn this into another Nora/Kiko apartment.

Of course this is all speculation. If this really was RLC's intention's from the start then I would 100% agree that this would be a scummy move on their part, especially since they put this as a premium apartment. But the argument that Kiko just shouldn't be there because his name isn't on the list is just ridiculous, just because you don't want to see any guys there. If anyone really expected not to see ANY guys there staying over or even for an extended period of time, then you were sadly deluding yourselves.

The thought of them doing something like this crossed my mind when Kiko first started coming in. It didn't quite make sense for a couple, married or otherwise, to be living together at first and then all of a sudden not be living together, not unless all the girls were all involved in some work related project that had nothing to do with RLC. But then the first girl moved out and she was replaced, and then the second girl moved out. At first we started off with 4 girls, then 3 girls, and on top of that it seems like none of them with the exception of maybe Nora is bound by any obligation to stay there, so it's POSSIBLE that at some point in the future the other two girls could leave and turn this into another Nora/Kiko apartment.

Of course this is all speculation. If this really was RLC's intention's from the start then I would 100% agree that this would be a scummy move on their part, especially since they put this as a premium apartment. But the argument that Kiko just shouldn't be there because his name isn't on the list is just ridiculous, just because you don't want to see any guys there. If anyone really expected not to see ANY guys there staying over or even for an extended period of time, then you were sadly deluding yourselves.

Mr.Buster we seem to think alike lol.You are absolutely right,if anyone studied and watched this apt. from the beginning they would notice the rotation of these women with only Nora being the only constant one ,I even began thinking that maybe Nora and Kiko have some kind of executive decisions when it comes to RLC,Almost like either they own the website themselves or they are recruiters for RLC,Well let us keep watching and see what unfolds lol.

Mr.Buster we seem to think alike lol.You are absolutely right,if anyone studied and watched this apt. from the beginning they would notice the rotation of these women with only Nora being the only constant one ,I even began thinking that maybe Nora and Kiko have some kind of executive decisions when it comes to RLC,Almost like either they own the website themselves or they are recruiters for RLC,Well let us keep watching and see what unfolds lol.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they have executive decisions. If anything, I think RLC realized how much people obsessed over Nora and begged them to come back. Like I said, it's all speculation at this point.

I seriously doubt it will be just Nora and Kiko just for a simple fact that they have all these extra rooms

to fill, but then again at the rate they are going they might run out of girls unless they have a big waiting

list to keep rotating them on the monthly basis. It was clear from the girls conversations that they are

just passing by and have short term contract to stay with the project. Looks like they got the next girl lined up as soon as the one leaves the place immediately. And I don't think members were objecting to guys

being in the apartment. In fact it would have been great if they brought some of them back to their place for a one night stand for example. I figured from the start even if they hook up with someone it will end

up at guy's place away from cameras just like it seems to me even if they masturbate they are doing it in the room free of cams. I just don't care to watch the rerun of Nora and Kiko once again. Nothing against them, but I remember people on this forum were saying how original Rlc's idea was and I have the exact opposite opinion especially after observing these girls spending all day playing with electronics. It's boring!