Did kiko move in.

Wow I can see the big difference with these girls tonight,It seems that whenever Kiko is not there everyone is so much more relaxed and more open than usual,Alisa walking around with no panties on,playing with her pussy,Jannet masturbating and sleeping without covering up herself,tonight was wonderful I don't want RLC to get rid of N&K just give them there own place please,because whenever he's around it just kills the girl's vibes,him being there would be like me saying I'm going out with my girl to a girls night out party or to a all girl sleepover,you know that girls really do the naughty stuff when they don't gotta worry about a guy barging into their rooms lmaoo!! 8) 8) :P

Este comentario lo hice yo hace unos dias, Nora y Kiko necesitan un apartamento para ellos, este que lo dejen para las chicas, es cierto que la presencia de Kiko es mala para este apartamento.

Wow I can see the big difference with these girls tonight,It seems that whenever Kiko is not there everyone is so much more relaxed and more open than usual,Alisa walking around with no panties on,playing with her pussy,Jannet masturbating and sleeping without covering up herself,tonight was wonderful I don't want RLC to get rid of N&K just give them there own place please,because whenever he's around it just kills the girl's vibes,him being there would be like me saying I'm going out with my girl to a girls night out party or to a all girl sleepover,you know that girls really do the naughty stuff when they don't gotta worry about a guy barging into their rooms lmaoo!! 8) 8) :P

Este comentario lo hice yo hace unos dias, Nora y Kiko necesitan un apartamento para ellos, este que lo dejen para las chicas, es cierto que la presencia de Kiko es mala para este apartamento.

O NO , kiko y nora solos es mas de lo mismo , tu as visto como se miran jannet y kiko , no hace falta ser muy listo uno es un hombre y la otra una putita , aqui puede a ver mucho tema .

O NO , kiko y nora solos es mas de lo mismo , tu as visto como se miran jannet y kiko , no hace falta ser muy listo uno es un hombre y la otra una putita , aqui puede a ver mucho tema .

por cierto que jannet tiene el coño mas rico de las tres , aunque me guste mas alisa , si tuviera que comerme un chocho seria el de jannet

kiko is back there goes the fun i think its time to stop paying because as soon as kiko back the girls dont feel conferable to do as they please especially when noras around i dont even understand why they put her in charge just because she lived with rlc for awhile.if you look carefully none of the girls like her they talk to her just to talk but look closely when she comes in the room the whole room changes.plus this apartment went from 4 or 5 girls to 3 pretty soon one more will leave and then 2 this was a bad idea of having kiko move in they should get there own place and put 4 or 5 girls like it was without having nora there.it will be much better.

kiko is back there goes the fun i think its time to stop paying because as soon as kiko back the girls dont feel conferable to do as they please especially when noras around i dont even understand why they put her in charge just because she lived with rlc for awhile.if you look carefully none of the girls like her they talk to her just to talk but look closely when she comes in the room the whole room changes.plus this apartment went from 4 or 5 girls to 3 pretty soon one more will leave and then 2 this was a bad idea of having kiko move in they should get there own place and put 4 or 5 girls like it was without having nora there.it will be much better.

You keep repeating yourself, you already had a same rant in another topic. ::)

If you don't like just don't watch it.