Did kiko move in.

NORA NOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW AND SPEAK ENGLISH THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU..PLEASE GET RID OF KIKO WE DIDN'T PAY TO SEE HIM WE PAYED TO SEE THREE FEMALES,IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH HIM EVERYDAY THEN YOU TWO SHOULD GET YOUR OWN PLACE,MOVE INTO MARTA AND DAVID'S HOUSE IT JUST BECAME VACANT LOL,STOP DOING BORING SHIT AND GET SOME GIRLS WHO ARE USUALLY HOME AND NOT GONE 85% OF THE TIME,AND WHEN THEY ARE HOME TAKE AWAY THOSE CELLPHONES/TABLETS FOR A HOUSE WITH THREE LADIES WE EXPECTED A LOT MORE EXCITEMENT BUT SO FAR IT'S BEEN A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT SO PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP...YOUS TRULY A CONCERNED VOUYER LMAOO!!

I crack myself up sometimes lol ;D ;D ;D

Guest bobbyjoe

KIKO NEED TO GO >:( AN NORA

Nora and Kiko were boring in the old apartment and they are just as boring in this one.

They had their day, now it's time for them to move on.

j agree with you,nora/kiko have make the time on rlc,let see some news.

rlc take any  risk with the return of nora/kiko because rlc know they will be nothing problem with this couple,j have the same idea with leora/paul,no risk for rlc for put this couple in new appartment.

who's next moving in new appart?probably maya/stepan,for the attractivity it's not very good put always old couples in new appartment

Guest bobbyjoe

this appartment gonna finish with just nora and kiko inside,

it's not easy for solo girls live here,j don't see alisa and janet stay here long time

i just think with him being there the girls get unconfterble with him there girls like to have parties and get wild with him there it just not the same i just noticed before kiko moved in the girls were out there rooms more and as soon as kiko came everything changed.

Reminds me of myself,my ex-girlfriend and her friends used to hate it when I was around when they are partying,because with the boyfriend around the girls just can't let loose like they want to,we got tricked into thinking this was a all female cast,but the joke was on us lol,they should have never brought nora and kiko back,or if they did they should live in their own apartment,we need three fun loving, dear I say freaky girls to live in this apartment,Nora was killing the vibe and now that Kiko basically lives there now, we can never expect to see any action unless it's by them,Nora makes those girls too uncomfortable because she has some kind of seniority and pull with RLC,Sophie didn't like her,Lilu didn't like her,Mia didn't like her and Alisa couldn't care less,now Jannet is doing the Lilu thing by staying in her room especially when Kiko comes over,I hope RLC realizes this and does something about it asap.We had our fill of Nora and Kiko already but if they wanted to bring them back they should be living on their own,not with two other single ladies,just think of the things that girls love to do when no guys are around and then you'll see what I mean.lol :P :P

the other 2 girls brought guys into the apartment or it's just nora and kiko having sex all the time ?

I think nora rules that apt. and she told the girls ain't no fucking or masturbating going on in here unless it's me doing it lmaoo!!

I must admit that the role of Nora in the apartment is a little tiring. But let's think the situation with the brain, instead of penis. This is the apartment, where residents change often and can't know in advance what kind of residents in the apartment is, even if the choice would be made with care. There must be someone who is responsible for the apartment and to whom the RLC can trust 100%, Nora is like this. But I think Nora take this role far too seriously, responsibility is her characteristic.

At least some of the girls has organized job in advance and Nora seems to be responsible also for these. This was clearly visible, particularly with regard to Lilu and Sofie.

I must admit that the role of Nora in the apartment is a little tiring. But let's think the situation with the brain, instead of penis. This is the apartment, where residents change often and can't know in advance what kind of residents in the apartment is, even if the choice would be made with care. There must be someone who is responsible for the apartment and to whom the RLC can trust 100%, Nora is like this. But I think Nora take this role far too seriously, responsibility is her characteristic.

At least some of the girls has organized job in advance and Nora seems to be responsible also for these. This was clearly visible, particularly with regard to Lilu and Sofie.

That is why I said that these girls can't really let loose like they want to,I think it's a bad idea for Nora and Kiko to be there,actually I don't want RLC to completely get rid of N&K just give them their own place,they could probably find a building close by down the street so that if Nora is responsible for this apt.  she could swing by every now and then to check on the place but she needs to leave that apartment,RLC gave us a three girl apt. not a couple who has two girl guests living with them. RLC is going to lose a lot of subscribers if this continues and they will change this apartment because money talks and bullshit walks.

Wow I can see the big difference with these girls tonight,It seems that whenever Kiko is not there everyone is so much more relaxed and more open than usual,Alisa walking around with no panties on,playing with her pussy,Jannet masturbating and sleeping without covering up herself,tonight was wonderful I don't want RLC to get rid of N&K just give them there own place please,because whenever he's around it just kills the girl's vibes,him being there would be like me saying I'm going out with my girl to a girls night out party or to a all girl sleepover,you know that girls really do the naughty stuff when they don't gotta worry about a guy barging into their rooms lmaoo!! 8) 8) :P

the other 2 girls brought guys into the apartment or it's just nora and kiko having sex all the time ?

I think nora rules that apt. and she told the girls ain't no fucking or masturbating going on in here unless it's me doing it lmaoo!!

For sure, Nora IS the boss.

8)