B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

rec room?

It's annoying with the garage, but I would rather have a camera outside the kitchen, they often spend a lot of time sitting there hanging out. Not sure why they didnt put a camera there the day they gave us the other outdoor cameras. I remember in the beginning when there was only one camera outside, cam 1. It was hard to see when the girls were sunbathing in the other end of the terrace.

there were no cams in the work out room for a long time, they put cams on most of the balconies in the apartments and the laundry room in b1 they have taken away pretty much all the big hiding spots except the garage and the roof on b2 they cant put one on the roof but they sure could put one in the garage

Just now, philo said:

For reasons I don't understand, RLC has always given several apartments a place to hide from the cameras. Some apartments have even have a room that is not shown on the floor plan.

same shit they use to do on vhtv. 

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Yeah seems like he asked her again but she told him no, he seems to respect her though.

he should go for the tits maybe she will let him 🤷‍♂️😂

For a change, they get a guy who seems to know what he is doing....not rushing, taking his time...letting her make choices...he will probably get there if he keeps following this strategy.

21 minutes ago, philo said:

For reasons I don't understand, RLC has always given several apartments a place to hide from the cameras. Some apartments have even have a room that is not shown on the floor plan.

I think some could be toilet room or storage room but not sure.

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

there were no cams in the work out room for a long time, they put cams on most of the balconies in the apartments and the laundry room in b1 they have taken away pretty much all the big hiding spots except the garage and the roof on b2 they cant put one on the roof but they sure could put one in the garage

Yes that lower level had no cameras, it also looked different, I think previous owner used it as office room. The girls didnt hang out much there I think back then, since there was nothing to do there.