B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, pajero said:
no, just fingering

Thanks. That's what I thought., but started to wonder because after that nite, I've heard "she is a slut just the like rest" and "had no resistance"   WTF??

I can't believe what people will do to try to do to twist something to fit their flawed narrative. 🤔

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, jove said:

Why is Daytona still in B4, not washed for two days, I can smell its bad odors all the way to my house.
On the other hand, there is a chill between Sara and Karma, no more kisses on the lips, no more.
Sara has been here for 8 months, it is time to leave her place, the same for Karma.

and take the tranny with her

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can't believe all the sheep that took the unproven vaccine. I didn't take the jab that gives heart 💔 problems 

I've had seven, but whatever, you're free to choose

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

and take the tranny with her

I thought I saw her at the door yesterday hugging tenants whimpering 'I don't want to leave'. I guess she got her wish.

I don't really care except sometimes she interferes with certain interactions between others.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I've had seven, but whatever, you're free to choose

👍I think I am coming up on 7 too.  I haven't been infected yet. Don't know if its the vax or what.

100% believe in freedom to chose though,

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Regarding Sara being a drama queen, and creating drama.

That is exactly what the owners (producers) of RLC want.  That has always been the case of reality television,

But, looking at these shows from an outside perspective, I would guess that the two main goals of a reality producer would be to create romance or generate a fight. Is that fair?
"I'd say the main thing is conflict, regardless of what the conflict is over. You can't have any TV show without there being some sort of dramatic conflict. Not every scene is geared toward that, but I'd say shows are all geared toward searching for conflict, exploiting that conflict, and amping it up."

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2016/11/128007/reality-tv-shows-producer-behind-the-scenes

Whether it is Big Brother, Real World, or any show in that genre, it is drama and conflict that attract viewers.  Normal people living normal lives are boring to watch.  Girls lying in their bed looking at their phones all day are extremely boring.

I recognize there are RLC subscribers who watch Leora faithfully, but IMO, she leads a boring life, from a viewing perspective.

How many subscribers would watch RLC if all that RLC offered were 30 apartments with Leora''s living in them?  How many watch Karol and Kos, who live quite normal lives on-cam?  Do more RLC subscribers watch Karol getting a massage from a masseur than watch Karol and Kos fucking?

On two separate occasions early in their relationship, Sara slapped Massi, and she didn't hold back.  From an RLC standpoint, great drama.  Now if it had been Massi who had struck Sara with the same force, he would be gone.   Drama has its boundaries.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Riguardo a Sara che è una regina del dramma e crea dramma.

Questo è esattamente ciò che vogliono i proprietari (produttori) di RLC. Questo è sempre stato il caso dei reality,

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2016/11/128007/reality-tv-shows-producer-behind-the-scenes

Che si tratti del Grande Fratello, del mondo reale o di qualsiasi spettacolo di quel genere, sono il dramma e il conflitto ad attrarre gli spettatori. Le persone normali che vivono una vita normale sono noiose da guardare. Le ragazze sdraiate a letto a guardare il telefono tutto il giorno sono estremamente noiose.

Riconosco che ci sono abbonati RLC che guardano Leora fedelmente, ma IMO, conduce una vita noiosa, dal punto di vista della visione.

Quanti abbonati guarderebbero RLC se tutto ciò che RLC offrisse fossero 30 appartamenti in cui vive Leora? Quanti guardano Karol e Kos, che vivono vite abbastanza normali in cam? Sono più abbonati RLC che guardano Karol ricevere un massaggio da un massaggiatore piuttosto che guardare Karol e Kos che scopano?

In due diverse occasioni all'inizio della loro relazione, Sara ha schiaffeggiato Massi e lei non si è tirata indietro. Dal punto di vista RLC, un grande dramma. Adesso se fosse stato Massi a colpire Sara con la stessa forza, se ne sarebbe andato. Il dramma ha i suoi confini.

Sbagliato, Massimo non e’ stato mandato via quando ha schiaffeggiato Sara una sera era ubriaca e drogata, non e’ stato mandato via neanche quando ha schiaffeggiato e messo le mani al collo di Naya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, moules said:

That is exactly what the owners (producers) of RLC want.  That has always been the case of reality television,

Whether it is Big Brother, Real World, or any show in that genre, it is drama and conflict that attract viewers.  Normal people living normal lives are boring to watch.  Girls lying in their bed looking at their phones all day are extremely boring.

I recognize there are RLC subscribers who watch Leora faithfully, but IMO, she leads a boring life, from a viewing perspective.

How many subscribers would watch RLC if all that RLC offered were 30 apartments with Leora''s living in them?  How many watch Karol and Kos, who live quite normal lives on-cam?  Do more RLC subscribers watch Karol getting a massage from a masseur than watch Karol and Kos fucking?

On two separate occasions early in their relationship, Sara slapped Massi, and she didn't hold back.  From an RLC standpoint, great drama.  Now if it had been Massi who had struck Sara with the same force, he would be gone.   Drama has its boundaries.

Or she was just being a woman.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, moules said:

"Now if it had been Massi who had struck Sara with the same force, he would be gone"

I don't care to rehash this so I will unlikely respond to same old arguments, but in early January Massi did hit back while he was on top of Sara while she was  completely drugged up. Obviously not full force but it was impulsive and he was angry. That changed my view on him ever since.

Then Elli gets tied up for fun and seemly one complaint got the replay scrubbed. So I guess its up to whomever is watching the chickens that day who decides.  🐔😉 

8 minutes ago, jove said:

Karma is cleaning her room...in my opinion she is getting a visit from someone you know

Is worker's day tomorrow, so maybe they will enjoy the holiday together.