B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Thanks. That's what I thought., but started to wonder because after that nite, I've heard "she is a slut just the like rest" and "had no resistance"   WTF??

I can't believe what people will do to try to do to twist something to fit their flawed narrative. 🤔

lol and how do you want to call a girl who allow all this and by everyone? 🙄

people will do anything to avoid having to face the facts 😏

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

I can't believe all the sheep that took the unproven vaccine. I didn't take the jab that gives heart 💔 problems 

oh gawd, I was trying to get past this but 😀

I was working on a multi-trauma unit at the hospital(34 years) during Covid which was very real and that jab did a very effective job

the hospital had to turn several units into Covid care and it was brutal to see and to care for those patients

anyway back to our regular program 😀

I guess it's all perspective but if you didn't have a front row seat be happy

Edited by peking
added
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, peking said:

oh gawd, I was trying to get past this but 😀

I was working on a multi-trauma unit at the hospital(34 years) during Covid which was very real and that jab did a very effective job

the hospital had to turn several units into Covid care and it was brutal to see and to care for those patients

anyway back to our regular program 😀

I guess it's all perspective but if you didn't have a front row seat be happy

Those on the side against it calling people who took it multiple times names because they did.   They are no better than those they oppose who preached for them to take it and called them conspiracy theorists.

You can't reason with them.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Those on the side against it calling people who took it multiple times names because they did.   They are no better than those they oppose who preached for them to take it and called them conspiracy theorists.

You can't reason with them.

This quote will always be true

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Thanks. That's what I thought., but started to wonder because after that nite, I've heard "she is a slut just the like rest" and "had no resistance"   WTF??

I can't believe what people will do to try to do to twist something to fit their flawed narrative. 🤔

Karma was called a slut because she was groped by at least 6 people during the party. 4 at the same time in the FR. She finished the night naked on her bed getting her clit rubbed by the photographer. Might have gone farther but she was on her period. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Karma was called a slut because she was groped by at least 6 people during the party. 4 at the same time in the FR. She finished the night naked on her bed getting her clit rubbed by the photographer. Might have gone farther but she was on her period. 

I was just glad to se her together with a nice man instead of the Tantra fellow ! And I can see no reason to believe she was on her period. No blood, no tampax etc.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

people don't want to see it but these are just the facts and since it all happened right in front of the camera there is just no point in denying it... it is a problem what she is doing... no not at all but don't make her better than the rest because  she isn't

6 minutes ago, mol39 said:

I was just glad to se her together with a nice man instead of the Tantra fellow ! And I can see no reason to believe she was on her period. No blood, no tampax etc.

She had a tampon in when she showered and dyed her hair.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

la gente non vuole vederlo ma questi sono solo i fatti e visto che è successo tutto proprio davanti alla telecamera non ha senso negarlo... quello che sta facendo è un problema... no, non a tutto ma non renderla migliore delle altre perché non lo è

...... what he's doing is a problem ...... but where the fuck do you live or rather, what the fuck are you looking at, Yogi and Booboo? If he gets fucked it's a problem, if he doesn't get fucked, and you don't know why, it's a problem. You have to be a little more consistent and decide what you want. Notify me when you grow up but I doubt that will happen

• Upvote 2