B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

10 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

It was a little different with Esmi. She didn't lay totally naked on her bed for hours doing nothing. It's obvious Katarina figured out how to get top cam without doing anything.

It WAS different,Esmi always seemed to be annoyed by being watched! A job SHE SIGNED UP FOR! Crazy right? (I'm still interested in seeing that video of her getting banged before she left though)😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

It WAS different,Esmi always seemed to be annoyed by being watched! A job SHE SIGNED UP FOR! Crazy right? (I'm still interested in seeing that video of her getting banged before she left though)😁

Yes, correct. I didn't even know she got banged before she left.

42 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Yes, correct. I didn't even know she got banged before she left.

Yes,In the LR, you're a premium member, someone may have uploaded it for you millionaires 😁

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Yes,In the LR, you're a premium member, someone may have uploaded it for you millionaires 😁

If it was under a blanket I wouldn't care about it. Knowing her it was. Btw, if I was a millionaire I would own a C8 corvette and not a C6. 😏

9 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

If it was under a blanket I wouldn't care about it. Knowing her it was. Btw, if I was a millionaire I would own a C8 corvette and not a C6. 😏

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1